5 simple steps for 14 days changed her life. Pay attention to your diet!

A woman by the name of Don Stone tells her story of losing weight. She was able to lose weight very effectively and share experiences with the people in his book. It started from the moment when Don graduated from college and moved to the big city, where she was offered a good job. Careerist spent all the time at work, ate mostly pizza, rolls, and that comes handy. Don did not have time to look around, added 18 kilograms.

Like many other women, Don sat on a diet, almost did not use carbohydrates, fats, drink juice on an empty stomach. But this only becomes irritable, and the weight does not change. The woman decided to find a simple weight loss program and not to give up good food.

1. At first Don removed refined sugar.
«I thought that sugar helps me to fight fatigue. At first it was very difficult to abandon it. But then I felt better. " em>
2. Then exclude products from wheat.
«Not that this product was" bad ", but like most people, I used it in very large quantities. Almost all products of highly processed wheat and are not nutritionally ». Em>

3. Refused to dairy products.
«is useful dairy products, and there are quite the opposite. I ate milk chocolate, ice cream, frozen yogurt, and so on. And I decided to replace cow's milk rice ». Em>

4. I break the habit of fast food there.
«Everything that is sold in boxes and packages - not for me!» em>

5. After Don removed from the diet of artificial sweeteners, red meat.

«After the first week I began to eat better. A weight quickly began to leave. After 14 days I continued in the same spirit. But the start to allow yourself once a week to eat one of my favorite foods insalubrious. Weight while still decreased ». Em>

The woman says to eat properly, but when you really want, it can be a little bit.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting