15 top tips at all times, which can only give my mother.

Mama! How much tenderness and love that word! Our mothers, our dear guardian angels will always find the right words of support, will open doors for us at any time, close their eyes to all our pranks, comforted, fed, spiritualize. Thank you for your kindness, good humor and a sense of humor. Thanks to you, today we are who we are! Especially for those who have recently had a baby and he has become a parent, the editors have prepared a selection of the most original and funny phrases that you probably heard as a child from my mother. With humor and love!

15 things, which my mother taught me as a child:

1. Think logically: "Because I said so, that's why!»

2. Believe in God: "Pray that this stuff to wash!»

3. Think about the consequences: "There is now thrown out the window, I will not take you with me to the store!»

4. Respect the work of others: "If you're going to kill each other, go out into the street, I just washed the floor».

5. Overcoming the impossible: "Shut your mouth and eat the soup!»

6. Endurance: "Do not go out from the table until vsë not doesh!»

7. Cmelo look to the future: "Oh, wait a minute, at home I talk to you!»

8. psychic: "Put on a sweater, I know you're cold!»

9. How do I become an adult, "If you do not sleep in the afternoon - never grow up».

10. taught me the basics of genetics: "It is you vsë from his father!»

11. Believe in the impossible: "I see right through you».

12. To see the good in everything: "Once in the room made a pigsty!»

13. Do not be jealous, "In the world there are millions of poor children who do not have such wonderful parents like you!»

14. Explain to me the causal connection: "If you do not stop bawling, I'll spank».

15. And where does wisdom: "You tarry with me and then argue!»

Most rejoice and treat everyone with a smile and sense of humor. Be sure to share this article with your friends, maybe they will learn is not only my mother's advice, but also their own. Dear Mom, thank you for what you have!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting