The woman decided to experiment, after which she hated reflected!

It's no secret that good night's sleep - is the key to good health. But doctors still doubt how many hours of sleep a person needs in order that the body can fully recover their strength. Most people think that can only be called a full 8 hours of sleep, the others argue that a person would be enough, and 6 hours of rest a night. Do you also think that some 120 minutes can not play a big role? Then you should know that can happen to a person that enough sleep.

Sarah Chalmers - 46-year-old resident of the UK, which took part in the experiment, called "Sleep deprivation". The aim of the study was to find out what the consequences may be from a simple lack of sleep. At the beginning of the experiment the researchers analyzed the skin of a woman using facial scanning. At the end of the experiment the pore size increased by 2 times, and the skin was reddened. «I looked much older than his years. I have always had circles under the eyes, enlarged pores and chin began to appear strange dark spots. I quickly became tired and irritable. And I hated reflected » em>, - says the woman.

In the first phase of the experiment, Sarah slept no more than 4 hours a day (from two o'clock in the morning until six in the morning). According to her, after a four-hour rest, she did not feel tired, but at the same time and did not feel rested. «By three o'clock in the afternoon, I felt a strange feeling, like a hangover» em>, - the woman said.

In the second stage, Sarah slept for a week at 5, 5-6 hours a day. By mid-week, a woman admitted that she felt some changes: become tired more quickly and have more sweet for recharging.

The doctors explained it this way: «Because of the lack of sleep produces cortisol - a stress hormone. Because of this, the person becomes more irritable. Also, lack of sleep activates the sebaceous glands, which leads to problems with the skin. In addition, the lack of night rest stop production of growth hormone, is responsible for updating the body » em>.

The last step was the restoration of normal sleep. Sarah was sleeping at least 8 hours a day and the result does not take long. A week later skin problems have disappeared and the woman became less irritable.

Doctors say that lack of sleep can lead to more serious consequences, up to diabetes.

And remember - naps you will not be able to compensate for the hours that you have enough sleep at night. Therefore less sit up late to get your body a good rest!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting