Park right! How not to enter into someone else's car and avoid parking tickets.

If you ever went to a driving school, you probably remember how interesting and rich took driving lessons. And if you still representative of the beautiful half of humanity - surely article casts fond memories of those wonderful days when you first tried to tame the beast of the iron and show who vsë still the main driving on the road. When I first sat behind the wheel, then I felt something indescribable: sweaty palms, panic attacks, and complete disorientation of driving. I always something forgotten: the buckle, then look in the rearview mirror, and park backwards or call in an imaginary garage was all like death: it is my "garage" was leaving a meter to the right or to the left, was too long or zigzag ... Today Editorial TakProsto will tell you how to park to avoid disturbing passersby, motorists and especially law enforcement officials.

How to park without prejudice to themselves and others?

1. If you find a free parking place, Congratulations, the hard part is over! We drive a little forward and stop. The rear wheel of your iron horse should be parallel to the rear bumper of the car facing forward.

2. If the first condition is met, turn the steering wheel all the way towards the curb. Vsë simple, is not it?

3. Do not forget what you were taught in driving school and slowly hand over back, until the center of your rear wheel is equal to the proximal end of the car, which is to come. By the way, make sure that you do not sobesh pedestrian or an animal that just decided to be in the same place as your wheel. If, as they say motorists clean - are aligned and continue to take the wheel back.

4. When the second rear wheel is also equal to the edge of the machine, turn the steering wheel in the other direction.

5. Everything is done properly? Turn off the engine, and come from cars and admire the result of your effort!

Do you remember your instructors driving lessons? Share with your friends this article and memories of a driving school. Not a nail or rod!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting