Summer is coming to an end, and that means it's time to full speed to prepare for the winter and canned vegetables, make compotes and jams. Thus I prepared for you a very unusual recipe for winter treats - jam from orange peels. It will be a wonderful alternative to treat dessert of apricots, raspberries or cherries. Cook it once, will you stop throwing oranges peel off, even though they may seem at first glance completely inedible citrus element.
3 oranges; 300 g sugar; 300 ml of water; 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice. Preparation:
1. Thoroughly wash the oranges and pour boiling water over them, as these fruits are always treated with special substances that they are kept longer. Cut the fruit into 4 parts. Pulp eat or leave it for cooking other dishes. With the skin must be cut inner white layer, as it will give a bitter jam.
2. Now you need to peel cut into strips and put in a bowl. Pour cold water so they pomokli for a few hours or even overnight. It will be good if you change the water a couple of times. It's just save the future from possible jam bitterness.
3. While the cake will stand in the water, they rolled a little, but it's only to our advantage.
4. Slay water and take strong thread with a needle. You need to form a spiral of crusts and piercing needle, stretch the string through them to get the original beads.
5. Put the beads in a pot, zaley with water and boil over medium heat for 20 minutes after boiling. Then Slay hot water and refill the pan with cold water. This procedure must be repeated four times.
6. Get the orange peel and let the water drain out.
7. The pan pour 300 ml of water and emptying sugar. Put on the heat and bring the syrup to a boil. Put it in the discontinued line of orange peel and boil over medium heat about 30 minutes.
8. Give jam orange peels cool completely. Then add the lemon juice and boil for another 30 minutes.
Look forward to his family this original delicacy. And believe me, this jam will be enjoyed by both adults and children. Tell your friends about this unusual recipe!
via takprosto cc