The passengers were unhappy with the behavior of this man. But when they found out the reason, immediately fell silent.

This story caused a general interest in the social network Twitter. Those who read it will understand what's going on.

Father and son dvadtsatichetyrёhletny riding on a train. The young man looked out the window and screamed in delight: «Dad, look, it seems that the trees fly by». I> Father smiled gently. Seated next couple exchanged glances, expressing sympathy for the child's behavior the young man. He screamed again, laughing: «Dad, look at the clouds haunt us». I> Father smiled again. «Tell me, do not you think that you should show the doctor your son?» i> - asked the voice coming from the place where the couple was sitting. On the father only he smiled good-naturedly and said: «We have just come from a doctor. With the birth of my son I was blind, but now he gave sight ». I>

Before you judge a man, you need to learn its history. Help me to convey this message to the world and then it definitely will benefit.

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting