"Open the floodgates - wanted to ventilate"

9 photos + text

The most vivid memories of passenger cabin crew

Uninitiated flight attendants work seems wonderful pastime with flights to the sea, having an affair with passengers and other air romance. Stewards and stewardesses themselves usually remembered another story.

Alina, "Transaero", "We are not Europe»

"Domestic flights. We have already closed the door, sat down and prepared for takeoff. Suddenly I heard someone calling us. Run up and saw the passenger opened the emergency exit on the wing. I asked him why? He says: "It's hot was." When it took off, the entire flight feared depressurization. Luke closed pilots and co-pilot failed, had to be connected to the commander. If this had happened in Europe or the United States, after such antics man would have removed from the flight and heavily punished, as we have it reached the destination. Upon arrival it was waiting for the police outfit that just had a talk with him.

Eugene, "Aeroflot", "Require complaints book»

"Once the flight drunk passenger itch" to the wind "right on takeoff. At this time, the toilets still closed, and all sitting with wearing a seat. The man tried to celebrate small need in the aisle, but we managed to persuade him to suffer.

On another occasion, even before take-off two passengers did not share the luggage rack and dense mass, began to throw things at each other's cabin. Going to fight, but we were not allowed.

Sometimes passengers think they are in a restaurant, and very upset when it gets to fish instead of meat. This happens, for example, when you sit at the end of the cabin. Begins scandal, shouting "Give plaintive book!».

Separate issue - children. Some moms refuse to take off and landing fasten their children, because "all of a sudden they weep." The fact that it affects primarily the safety of the child, and along with others - it is they do not care. Screaming kids for us, by the way, no problem. But if children are running around the cabin, there is a risk to collide with them trolley with food (very hard, by the way). And, in general, they are prevented passenger service. "

Irina, "Yamal": "We have to pump out»

"I happened to assist when someone does something bad, or if the child choked. Impressionable then write in the book and offers on the site, admired the way we are fighting for the lives of passengers. Once choked the baby three years. We certainly helped. So then we witness and shook hands and thanked, although it this kid stranger. This, of course, very nice. In such situations, passengers really understand why you need a flight attendant on the plane.

One young man became ill. He was shaking and throwing it in the heat and cold. On the seizure was not like. We did not leave him the whole flight. Doctors later told that he had poisoned. "

Olga, UTair: «We did not have a rest»

"Flight Moscow - Murmansk. All the usual: people sit down and prepare for take-off, flew. During passenger service, I heard loud cries, someone mothers. Turning around, she saw that the conflict broke out between the six women. Half flew something to celebrate, half burying someone. Woman flying at the feast were drunk, playing cards and laughing loudly. In general, the passenger quarreled, throwing each other some small objects. We have them, of course, reassured, but I do a lot of things in his address heard. In Murmansk outfit called the police because women have broken the rules of conduct on board the aircraft and insulted members of the crew.

At this all has not ended. I was asked to drive with a passenger to the police for further investigation. The idea is that at this time I had to rest before the return flight. The result - a fine unruly passengers for breaking the rules, the prospect of a court case and my four-hour stay at the police station. "

Irina, UTair "saved lives»

"Flight from Moscow to Gelendzhik. Offers passengers hot meals to Gelendzhik was about an hour. Woman aged arose, wanted to go to the toilet, but collapsed in the aisle - fainted. She flew alone. We stopped service and rushed to her. Attempted to measure the pulse, but it is poorly palpable. Her face was pale gray, blue lips, the face hail pouring sweat.

Loading the plane was full, but there were understanding people, ceded its place, and we were able to put it on the row of seats. Tried to bring a woman to life. Unfortunately, in our medicine cabinet there are no serious preparations and equipment, so we can help only pre-medical, the simplest means. Among them - stimulating tissues for respiration (exchange of ammonia), nitrosprey (for cores), as well as the oxygen cylinder - it is like nothing else, helps in these situations, as in heart failure, as a rule, there is no air. Assisted and one of the passengers, a doctor. Together, we literally fought for the life of this woman. It periodically comes to life, something incoherently mumbled. Not answer the question.

Did cardiac massage. It was scary that people can die before your eyes, and you can not help him. In agreement with the commander of the crew decided to sit down at the nearest airport to pass this medical passenger. We made an emergency landing in Rostov. At the time of decline, the woman became a little better, she responded to our questions. The most important thing for us was to determine whether she had any heart problems, maybe she hypertensive or something. Passenger no chronic diseases are not known for. In preparation for landing, sealed off with water.

In Rostov came a team of five doctors. We told them about what happened and what means were trying to help - all that apply. They threw up his hands and offered to continue the flight. Said something like "fly something left only 50 minutes, and Gelendzhik and heal it." To us it was obvious that one takeoff and landing passenger will not survive. Rostov doctors did not want to take responsibility for themselves. As a result, our skirmish passengers intervened, and the woman is still taken to the hospital.

Surprisingly, there were also those passengers who were indignant snort and stated that the size of our company will not fly - "with such an unscheduled landing and delays».

Another time flew by charter from Hurghada to Moscow. Passengers, of course, were drunk - with rest, you know. But from a woman with spoiled children escaped a number of passengers. They tried to make her remarks, then come to us to complain, their neighbor, they become rude and threaten violence. We are allowed to change seats first one passenger complained to the lady with children. Then another girl - again from the same series. In general, did everything to extinguish the conflict. "

Natalia, UTair, "Ask what oxygen, then sew pants»

"Then I worked back in Siberia Airlines'» (S7). For a week or two before this incident dropped two of our aircraft. We are flying from Domodedovo to the big "carcass". Sitting in the back row man was nervous. Then asked me to bring water, the oxygen required. We were waiting for the documentation on board and were ready to have to close the door and remove the ladder when at the last minute in the passenger cabin ran Muslim appearance.

She walked through the cabin with a suitcase, which was difficult to place on the shelves above the passenger seats. I had to remove it in the bay with oxygen between the toilets in the rear. She herself is also at the end of the village - close to a nervous man.

We strained situation. Our team was the "jock" and we asked him to entire flight was in the tail section and watched the two passengers. Most of all, four hours in the air, panicked, our foreman. She knew all the responsibility and consequences. We, of course, just a dream, but it was on the alert.

Once our crew spent the night in the city by the sea. We decided to take a walk, but the commander refused. Man it interesting, likes to joke, but it says very slowly. We are accustomed to this way of communication, but from it may not seem quite adequate. The next morning we pass a medical examination, they are allowed to fly. The doctor decided that the commander is under the influence of psychotropic substances and not allowed to fly with the conclusion of "inability to manage the crew and aircraft." After many trials, we ultimately still allowed to fly, but with a delay of two hours.
Once again performed on a daily flight from Moscow Vnukovo Kharkov. Small aircraft and passengers constantly the same - people fly every day to work and back home. Once in Kharkov flying businessman, with whom we exchanged a few words. The next day, back to Moscow. During the flight, a man approached me with despair in his eyes - he was scheduled business meeting, pants and went to the side seam. Since I always have a thread with a needle (tights or stockings can easily catch on with our work), I decided to bail him. He looked happy, like a child. I had to remove the man pants, but I gave him a blanket, which he turned as a skirt. She figured out about ten minutes with him at variance seam. The passenger was happy.

I once worked on a flight with three plantings. Of the destination in the same way flight back. And, of course, were transit passengers, aircraft coming with us to the end. Before each takeoff urban transplant I declare the entire route with all the plantings. Then - the destination to which we were flying at the moment. Parking at the airport was a maximum of 50 minutes. I once shook and forgot where to fly the plane this time. I had to ask for help from the passengers that they were reminded. They, of course, help me out. "

Victor (name of the company are not reported at the request of a flight attendant): "We decided to do like»

Artem (name of the company are not reported at the request of a flight attendant): "They yell in unison»

"Most of screaming children that prevent normal operation, of course, in the holiday season. And they all shout in unison. Extremely annoying passengers who think they are very important people. They think that they have come to the restaurant, and we have to dance in front of them for their five-thousandth ticket. Usually it is the men who still write nonsense in the book of complaints. Horror stories in my practice, fortunately, was not. Of course, it happened - bouncing on two feet on the decline. But this, in general, it is quite normal ».

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting