The last day in the life of this dog teaches us to live each day as if it was your last.

Family Roberts knew that their dog, Duke, you need to put down, because he was sick with cancer. Because they thought that their last day dog ​​must hold a special way.

To memorializing the last moments with the dog home, Robert invited his friend the photographer and animal lover Robin Erouti.

Duke eating hamburgers, frolicked in the water park. His last day he spent among those he loved most.

"Today I died" - a series of pictures inspired set of owners to share stories about their pets, which are no longer alive. And for the Roberts family, it is very ease the pain of loss.

We had a party and I ate a lot of burgers.

and laughed.

And I thought about how I will miss around.

We joked.

And they were serious.

Kristen came to me. She is my good friend. B>

While we waited for the vet, Kristen said that we have a little walk. Then someone suggested to plunge into the water and porazbryzgivat drops across the street. B>

«I am very bored of you». i>

«And you for me, is not it?» i>

«Take care of my family». i>

«It's what I'm asking you». i>

Today we become wet.

And we were grateful for that day.

Today, we broke all the rules.

I listened as the children play. And the thought of her two kids. I loved to defend them. B>

Today, I rested.

I do not feel any pain. Despite the fact that the tumor grew very. B>

Today, I felt love.

I said goodbye to her friend Kira. She looked at me when the doctor said that it was time. I was excited and happy. B>

Well, I have not said goodbye. I said that we will meet again. B>

I was happy. We had a little time. But both of you have given me a second chance, and I am very grateful to you. B>

forever with you. Dukes. B>

Share this touching story with others!

www.robynarouty.com/i-died-today/

Tags

See also

New and interesting