Reaction pup met his rescuer, indescribable ... How can I get past this joyful meeting ?!

When it comes to saving animals, it is always difficult to keep emotions. This is the tearjerker scene I've ever seen! Joey Wagner met with seriously ill puppy, who was recently rescued from death.

History fare well: Joey, the rescuer of animals from Nova Scotia, once came across suffering from mange puppy pit bull, which froze all alone in the cold. The man could not pass, he decided to pick up the crumbs and take him to the veterinarian for a thorough care and treatment. The next day, Joey went to the hospital to check on the puppy and see how the situation of his case, little dogs could not contain the joy of meeting. The kid saw his rescuers, immediately rushed into his loving embrace. This touching moment was filmed with a camera! Joey decided to leave the puppy himself and gave him the nickname Mojo.

Surprisingly, the baby recognized his rescuer! Will Rogers once said: «Even if the dogs do not go to heaven, then when I die, I want to get to where get it». I> After watching this video, I entirely agree with him. Share this beautiful story with a good ending to a friend.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBCUJz6Zqy4

Tags

See also

New and interesting