33 Seeing these wonderful things, I realized how boring my apartment. I want it all!

There are so many opportunities to make their housing inspiring a fantastic place. You can expand the space, or to implement a childhood dream. You can also use this space quite differently. The most important thing - is when in your own home comfort and pleasant to live. 33 These examples are intended precisely to ensure that you could imagine how wonderful your house could look like:

1. This staircase can also be a giant chest. B>

2. But the stairs with shelves. B>

3. Another example, but the same idea. B>

4. Mobile Office. Not bad, right? B>

5. These are the balconies can be both a small swimming pool. B>

6. So all linked during a meal, even if the dead silence reigns. B>

7. With such a table tennis kitchen easily turn into a game room. B>

8. Alternatively, you can also install a door that is easy, one-hand turns into a ping pong table. B>

9. For this bath must live at the mine. Definitely will not be bored! B>

10. During the rain that's using these gizmos is mounted to the house, you can hear the magical melody. B>

11. How about a transparent bath? B>

12. Yes, the true masters can not sleep on the ground and so the evenings are looking for their ships. B>

13. This ice cave is likely to attract the attention of everyone who will be attending it. B>

14. Paradise conditions for cat. Here he can and pobushevat. B>

15. Convenient and almost weightless. Sofa hammock. B>

16. The spiral staircase-slide, in addition to daily use there is also an optional feature for children. B>

17. Vertical hanging gardens are practical and always in fashion. B>

18. On the cover of the cellar you can walk. Besides, you always have everything at your fingertips! B>

19. So you can turn every little courtyard in the lounge, in the luxurious spa. B>

20. Open Air Cinema is also in its own charms. B>

21. At your child's eyes sparkle only by the thought of such a tree house in your own room. B>

22. Against this network nobody can resist. Here you can easily go something to read. B>

23. So you can get a delightful location. And note that this is only a simple door. B>

24. And it is only for men - skate track in the living room. B>

25. This pool is so reminiscent of the sea, that you can just go into it slowly. B>

26. This table is not only convenient for eating. B>

27. This pool is partly in the house. B>

28. Fireplace is visible to all who sit around him. B>

29. Since cats can have fun, even outside the home. B>

30. Hill house. Of course, it takes a lot of space, so the house must be the size of the palace. B>

31. Pretty stylish mini fireplace that you can ignite, sipping his coffee on the couch. B>

32. The bed - a bit for dreamers. Who wakes up in it, it is still in the sea of ​​dreams. B>

33. So you bring the beach to your office. And the feeling is such that you are not at work. B>

Network over the stairs - is exactly what I need. Weightlessness in your own home. At night I dream of such a wine cellar. In fact, the tenant will be less trouble, if one day discovers that something cylindrical hanging from its ceiling.

Tell everyone about these wonderful ideas. A hundred sure they have inspired many!

imgur.com/a/HIQrS?gallery

Tags

See also

New and interesting