From waitress to millionaire! When she put a picture of your cat as her life changed completely.

Tabata Bundensen - hostess stars Internet - Angry cat named Tardar sauce. Tabata with your favorite managed to become rich and famous is not a joke. The girl was able to leave with peace of mind with his past work. The fact is that from the time when she first appeared with Sauce Tardar in public, its revenue totaled more than 100 million. Dollars. Always frowning grumpy puss animal made an unprecedented splash on the Internet and made famous by his owner.

«A few days after my public appearance, I did not hesitate to quit her job. Previously, I worked as a waitress. Since that time, my phone just ringing off the hook ». I>

Tabata and angry cat in New York at the presentation of the film "The worst Christmas Angry Cat».

«It is incomprehensible how such a short time she was able to be almost on par with many international celebrities», i> - says adman Tabata.

It turns out that this glorious angry muzzle kitty has been given at birth. This baby has become so popular because of genetic diseases. She was born with dwarfism, and that was the guilt forever unhappy expression on her famous muzzle. Now the cat named Sauce Tardar can rightly be called the star the Internet. Video for this cutie usually gaining a record number display. She also has a huge number of followers on Facebook and Instagram.

An angry cat perched near Jennifer Lopez on the show American Idol.

The mistress of the famous cat even released an exclusive drink called Grumppuccino (from Eng. Grumpy cat - an angry cat). Sauce Tardar also become the "face" of the brand Friskies. In addition, it was able to visit the famous muzzle on the cover of New York Magazine. What's the most important thing - the cat dedicated a film called "The worst Christmas Angry Cat».

Although Sauce Tardar actually very good-natured and quiet cat, was always unhappy expression on her face sunk into the soul of millions of active users of social networks and makes smiling army of fans meme "Angry Cat". Tell me about this famous cat to your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting