Touching confession loving mother! It is a pity that the child will not remember this ...

Only the mother, who was always there, in every situation you supported and comforted, it alone will be able to tell you about what you did not even know ... This confession of the mother affects her deeply profound meaning.

You will not remember how I stood in the bathroom late at night, with you, with fear and excitement looking at the moon, knowing that soon I'll give you the world and quietly whispered: "We can do it». i >

You will not remember how to look at me immediately after birth, or as I tucked you in front of his heart, and gently said, "Hi, baby». i>

You will not remember how crippled healed my soul, how to heal my heart. I was so weak without you, but you were able to help me regain their strength once again. I>

You will not remember, I was proud of seeing you every time, wherever you go and wherever you are. You have always been for me the most wonderful boy. I>

You will not remember how amused me with his innocent stupidity that made. I still saw how well your heart! I>

You will not remember how I cleaned your hair off his forehead, and you looked at me angrily. At such times, our souls are touched and talked to each other about something that never say the words. I>

You will not remember, I was worried, late at night when lying down, feeling terrible fear and doubt: Everything I do right? Nothing I did not miss? Could I be that mother who needs you? I>

You will not remember how worried my heart every time getting a little older, more courageous. I saw running away time in the hourglass, and you grow up faster and faster. I>

You will not remember how I held your little feet in his hands, and imagined that one day they will become more than my own, and you leave the house forever. i>

You will not remember, but I can not forget ... I will keep these memories in my heart for both of us. i>

Now you know how to protect you keep your mom. She is extremely nice and warm, if you ask her about it. Do it now! Share with a friend this confession, I'm sure it will be touched!

www.huffingtonpost.com/jessica-dimas/you-wont-remember-but-i-w_b_6357936.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Tags

See also

New and interesting