Calm before the storm: that is what could result in a 5-minute calm. Rugrats!

Every mother knows the rule: if your child has calmed down for a few minutes and does not emit any sounds - expect trouble! Most likely, your child is now in the throes of creativity creates another masterpiece. Moreover, these artists would envy even the Van Gogh: in their arsenal, and flour, and markers, and dirt, and paint, and the earth and everything that the arm (and not only) will fall. As the saying goes, I see the goal - I do not see obstacles! However, do not rush to blame the children for these innocent pranks - so they know the world, step by step, for a prank prank.

While the parents of these angels come to life on their kids entertainment, you have prepared another batch of photos that in reality might look like 5 minutes of peace and quiet. Be alert, an unexpected surprise may be waiting for you in the next room.

Houston, we'll see that?

Mom, all those magazines - read cheap!

What a painful landing here, we must add myagenko ...

I Now you bake these pancakes!

Nout new generation: an upgraded version.

Yes, okay, we're all aware, there is already in the corner began ...

The Shawshank Redemption actually looked like.

I designer, I see: blue is never too much!

We here it decided to make repairs ...

Master class on body-art ordered?

You said that the mud baths are useful!

Summer residents 80 level: innovative methods to increase yield.

What tattoo now in vogue ...

Now find out exactly on the border!

Well, now you know what is really meant by the phrase "calm before the storm?" However, children can still be forgiven everything, because they do not do it out of malice, but from great love. The very innocence and tenderness!

By the way, that now makes your baby while you view these photos?

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting