Since 1956, there have not lived one. But when this guy moved here, it was just amazed!

I do not know about you, but I'm crazy about pink and vintage veshchichek! So when I first saw this magnificent kitchen, I immediately fell in love with it. If you believe the owner, this house was built back in 1956, but until 2010 no one lived there. Many things in the house, including appliances, remained intact because they never used one. They even kept the original instructions.

"What a tasteless decor in pink?" - You will say. Indeed, today the designers are trying to use in the interiors of the bright color to a minimum. But it is worth noting that in the 1950s it was different.

In fact, the color pink for people living in the 1950s, had a deeper meaning.

The fact is that in the 1950s this color was all the rage. Mistress design their kitchens and bathrooms is in shades of pink. B>

After World War II it became a color for the people of many countries, to some extent an outlet and a symbol of joy and fun.

This color has pleased millions of housewives around the world.

It was believed that a woman's place or in front of TV, which shows another soap opera, or with pots and pans in the kitchen.

Then the color had nothing to do with girlish glamor or anything like that, and pink kitchen or bathroom dreamed almost every housewife.

At the time it was just the same dream kitchen!

When you come into this room, there is a feeling that you moved straight into the 1950s, at a time machine.

I wonder if all those working kitchen appliances?

This dishwasher detergent able to return you back in time.

This kitchen certainly will cause a pleasant feeling of nostalgia, even our housewives.

Awesome! I would like to look at the interior of the house entirely. If your friends also had a passion for unusual retro little things, it will be very interesting to look at this vintage kitchen.

www.flickr.com/photos/27212557@N05/sets/72157623429185132/

Tags

See also

New and interesting