Whoever hung those awesome ads, he is a genius! We have no such creativity ...

Humor - is on what keeps a lot of things in our world. With it, you can survive anything: a smile, a sad day becomes lighter, and failure to meet them if the humor, do not seem so serious. One shudders to think what would happen to humanity if everyone in an instant ceased to joke.

The authors of these ads have decided to lift the mood of the people around here are posting humorous inscriptions. I think many of these masterpieces of humor caused not only smile, but also a long bout of laughter.

Lessons ride unicorns. They include riding in the meadows, polished horns, tail haircut. Welcomes the holding of parties in honor of the birthday, zefirchik and smiles - as a gift. Time of magic for all ages. B>

Have you seen this ad? Inscriptions on the tear-off slips "Yes». B>

Hey, ladies, take nomerochek.

Evil genius seeks minions who will be willing to sacrifice their lives in an attempt to take over the world. Be prepared to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for almost a fascist psychopath-free. Dirty death is inevitable, suits and laser beams of death are available. Only no weirdos. B>

You want to have this octopus was lower legs? Inscriptions on the tear-off slips "Yes». B>

Who is cool? You are awesome! Inscriptions on the tear-off slips, "I'm cool!». B>

Free paper strips. According to one per person, please. B>

lost his virginity with the girl. Inscriptions on the tear-off slips "High five!" "Congratulations!" "Well, you're the man!" "Finally!", "Pretty Boy", "Cool!». B>

You can not grow a mustache? Take free. B>

Found dog. Dog, beagle, at 11-30 on Tuesday, April 20 at the corner of 14th and Pine. Approximately 6 months. Brown with white and black spots, the tail is slightly bent. Blue collar without inscription, very friendly, tastes like chicken. B>

You could see this bird. Because they are everywhere. Inscriptions on the tear-off slips, "Oh my God, you're right!». B>

These ads are different from those you see every day. They do not carry any meaning, but imbued with a loading dose of humor. Laugh yourself and share with friends!

www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84465467/

Tags

See also

New and interesting