This powerful photo mom makes her fearless daughter to prove that beauty - a terrible force.

Incredibly gifted photographer Kate Parker from Atlanta, Georgia, as every mother is proud of her daughters - 9-year-old Ella and 6-year-old Alice. Talented mom makes amazing images with which she tries to show how she sees her children. On each shot cute girl transform into the brave young women warriors. She dubbed this awesome photo series bearing a deep meaning name - "Power - the new beauty».

«With the help of pictures I wanted to convey all the courage, strength and beauty that is hidden in my girl ... My little girl knows that there is no better role than just being themselves. They are stupid and risky, sometimes - disappointed, and sometimes the opposite - happy, they happen at the same time loud, fast, brutal and funny. To be loved, they do not need to invent anything: they do not need to smarten up or wear their best clothes. The strength - the new beauty », i> - Kate admits.

Girls are like angels with bright, cheerful, and sometimes dirty and unkempt individuals. Are not they the cuties?

«We as parents love them for what they are: loud, unruly, dirty and stubborn ... the same what I loved my parents». i>

«Simply strength - this is the beauty». i>

Kids are fine as they are. All of us - the people, and many of us have disadvantages, but we need to learn from these brave girls the art of being yourself and not try to pretend to be someone else. Be yourself. The rest of the roles are already occupied ... Share these inspirational pictures to your friends.

www.katetparkerphotography.com/welcome

Tags

See also

New and interesting