One day, she was told that her baby would be born without hands ... What she has done for her daughter - is priceless.

«There are only two ways to live your life. First - if miracles do not exist. Second - if the terms of some miracles » i>, - the great Einstein once said, and thus revealed the basic laws of the universe. You can complain about a lifetime of bad weather, meager scholarship-salary-pension criticize politicians and businessmen, and did not see that miracles happen every now and then in front of you. However, you do not notice them, as always busy with something. But the story of Sarah from the US and Australia Paige really is like a miracle. These girls have been best friends since childhood. However, here it is necessary to clarify one small detail: Sarah and Paige had never seen each other in person, and spoke all these years using Skype.

The fact that girlfriends share one feature: they both have the left hand. Being on the 20th week of pregnancy, the mother of Sarah heard the terrible news from a doctor that her daughter will stump instead of one hand. Even a terrible diagnosis could not affect the power of maternal love. Sarah grew up as an ordinary child, surrounded by care and attention of loved ones. Unfortunately, even the native people are not able to fully understand all the experiences and emotions that overwhelm a person, different from the others. And then Mama Sarah went out of her daughter would be grateful to her for the rest of ...

Check this sincere and touching movie, which tells the incredible story of this friendship, to which hundreds of thousands of kilometers - not a hindrance.

To be honest, I barely held back tears when her friends finally managed to meet. It is incredible that on the other side of the world can live your soul mate! Note disadvantaged girls do not look or feel inferior: their life rages stronger than many of us ... It means that we have something to think about, and what lesson learned from this post. If you are still under the impression of what a gift my mother once presented to Sarah, then this article will be to show someone. Similar videos inspire!

www.youtube.com/watch?t=29&v=5nRKyQ11494

Tags

See also

New and interesting