Here they are - the terrible consequences of tanning ... The shocking self this girl roused the Internet!

This Tony Willoughby. She was 27 years old. She works as a nurse. The woman lives in Alabama, United States, and brings a wonderful 2-year old son. As a young man, Tony wanted to keep up with peers and look at 100, so often sinned solarium and sometimes spend hours sunbathing on the beach. Willoughby is divided school memories: «When I was in high school, I never thought about the future - I'm just light up, because I liked it and I think that there is nothing wrong». I>

In his own Facebook page she says: «On average, I long sunbathed 4-5 times a week. However, if you went to the beach, then I tried the same day did not visit a solarium ». I>

This contemptuous attitude to their own health soon backfired. Tony Willoughby recently posted on the Web shocking pictures, after which you hardly ever go to the solarium, or sunbathe will: «This is for those who need a little demotivating not to lie for hours under the scorching sun ... » i> Warning: the following images are not for the faint of heart ...

The fact that doctors have previously Tony terrible diagnosis - basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin that usually occur from long exposure to the sun. Here's what it looks like in life ...

«Never forget before going to the beach put sunscreen. And if you can not do without the sun, use a self-tanning spray. Remember, you are given only one skin and you have to take care of her », i> - with a tremor in his voice says Tony. B>

Now Tony Willoughby visited a dermatologist every six months, and every time it appeared the doctor removes the tumor. In his statement, Tony wants to reach out to every lover bask in the sun: «Learn from the mistakes of others. Let tan will not prevent you to see how your children grow ». I>

«This illness - my biggest fear, because I have a two year old son», i> - recognized a woman.

If you previously thought that exposure to the sun - innocent fun, I think, this footage made you change your mind. With frightening Self Tony Willoughby wanted to warn us of the dangers that can carry over tan. The team wants Tony courage and good health. Share these shocking photos with those who are not yet aware of this danger.

www.facebook.com/tawnywilloughby

Tags

See also

New and interesting