Nightmarish consequences solarium

tanning American family life turned into a nightmare: a woman, do not get out of the solarium, has led to the dismissal of the spouse from work and abuse of their children at school.
According to a resident of New Jersey Krentsil Patricia, from an early age she wanted to make herself beautiful with the help of tanning.

"I can not remember when my skin was pale, because in my youth I spent hours sunbathing on the beach or in the garden. The darker getting my tan, I became more attractive. About 12 years ago I first visited a solarium, and was amazed - in a few minutes I got the same effect as after hours of exposure to the sun "- says tanning dependent.

Since then, as Patricia learned about the procedure proposed in beauty salons, her life as the rest of the family has changed dramatically: the woman began to spend more time under the ultraviolet lamps, not realizing that she is developing psychological dependence from UV rays or tanning addiction. Every visit to the solarium American skin became darker and darker, which attracted the attention of doctors.

"The doctors said that this habit can kill me, as it promotes the development of cancer. But I sunbathe this way too many years, and my health is all right. So what do they know? - Scornfully asks Krentsil continues. - There are more dangerous hobbies, such as smoking or drug use. A tan does not cause me any harm, bringing aesthetic pleasure. I feel as if he had just returned from vacation ".

Woman tanning addiction is not only ignored the warnings of doctors, but tried to involve hazardous procedures own daughter Anna mother took the child with her to the salon City Tropics, provide ongoing client the unlimited number of sessions for 99 pounds a month. Burns on the face of the red-haired, freckled girl noticed the school nurse, cause dark brown parent to talk. But Patricia did not recognize his guilt, saying that her daughter suffered burns while playing in the garden.

This story was widely publicized and caused the dismissal of 47-year-old American husband Richard, who was the only working member of the family. Moreover, after the incident with Anna, Patricia other children - Ashley, Alec, Austin and Addison - attacked peers mocked them and their mother. Beauty salons are also not left behind and closed their doors in the face of an unwanted client.

"I had the reputation of the most cruel mother in the world, but I love my kids more than life itself. My family members are embarrassed to go out with me on the street for fear of ridicule and insults. My husband is not working, and we have almost no money. But the worst thing is that I can not go to the solarium. Such a life is killing me, and I was constantly crying. The only thing keeping me hope - is the thought of the impending move to London, where no one knows us. In addition, the British more educated and less petty people "- says the woman, rubbing her body tanning.

Source: fedpost.ru/lydi/41599-solyarij-prevratil-zhizn-semi-v-koshmar.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting