This poor fish could not swim alone ... That's what made the owner for their pet!

You probably know almost by heart the good old fairy tale about gold fish, which grants wishes. However, in real life it often happens that our younger brothers themselves need help. If you ever had a pet, you have to understand what it is - when your four-legged friend suddenly becomes ill. You have everything falls to hand and you are ready to help at any cost quadruped.

Mercy and compassion of some animal lovers knows no boundaries. This poor goldfish due to illness swim bladder could not stay afloat. Then its owner came up with a brilliant idea - to do for your pet wheelchair. All that he needed - this is a common stopper for wine, with which good-hearted people invented a special support bandage. This device helps zolotohvostoy hitromudroy stay upright in the water.

Life of Fish saved the usual cork from wine.

The so-called wheelchair helps the baby to stay upright in the water.

Due to the illness of fish swim bladder could not keep balance in water and, in fact, all alone swim.

It should be noted that veterinarians from around the world in his practice have long used similar devices.

The owner of the fish put on YouTube video with his beloved, and wrote him a comment: «I know my goldfish looks a little funny, but it is at least better than if she had all day lying on the bottom of the aquarium». I >

Look at this queen of the aquarium. It seems she had to swim pretty well! B>

Some people are able to share their love with all that around them, regardless of whether it is a man or a dog, or, for example, a little fish. Maybe if we learn how to be kind, the world would be a better place. Share this fine example of humanity with their friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting