With this device you can clear all the oceans in 10 years. We still have a chance!

Personally, I think that our planet had called Oceania. Well, what kind of land if it is full of water? And we do not appreciate and throw away each year in the waters of the oceans of about 8 million tons of debris. Most of this human negligence suffer various inhabitants of the underwater world: both animals and plants. Larger animals may become trapped in the floating trash field, and those that smaller size, swallow all sorts of rubbish, from which they are clearly not getting any better. To help the world community to come to the 20-year-old student Bojan SELT, who along with his team created a technology capable of over 10 years to clear all the debris from the water of the oceans.

Photo: Theoceancleanup

Already in 2016 the guys are planning to run the unit near the island of Tsushima. This area of ​​the oceans is the most polluted.

This 2-kilometer device has many advantages. It allows marine life to swim under it, while in the unit is delayed debris that floats on water. If this device is used instead of a boat and a network, for similar work it would take about 70 years.

It turns out that we still have a chance of not to ruin the planet definitively. And all thanks to activists like Bojan. In my opinion, he deserves to know about it as much as possible of people, so by all means tell me about this stuff to your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting