18 images of modern bad girls from social networks ... Walking as a walk!

When the source starts the conversation with the phrase: "But when something was not like it is now ..." I just want to put this proposal after a point and get away from him to go to hell. Otherwise, will something like washing the stones at the entrance to the old ladies on the bench. However, looking at the youth of today, you know that Old ladies are not so far from the truth. The current generation - this is not the naive girl and shy guys who were afraid to make a move first. These are externally-yourself mature aunt and uncle with the psychology of the child. Here, immediately want to use the term "infantile" and "akselerat».

What am I driving at? As you know, yesterday in all the country's schools the first bell rang. Our team decided to take a moment and raise your mood cheerful selection. Look, how to celebrate September 1 modern schoolgirl. I do not know whether to laugh, or cry ...

Between us girls.

Yes, how old is she?!

The very innocence ...

This is a teacher or a pupil - that is the question.

Brezhnev eyebrows now in vogue. At least it's better than no ...

scent smell this guy with glasses conceived that something was wrong.

How much would you give to these girls years?

My 25-year-old girlfriend look younger ...

Guess who's the teacher!

Well, Che, girls gulnem?!

These are the reflections makes today's young people the word "school».

Oh, it's hard to forget this young lady ... I flashed flashed so, but did not leave the mind to shine! B>

passionate lioness. P-p-p-p ...

Take me all!

The innocent child's play ...

Yes there Th trifles?!

O tempora, o mores! These photos as eloquently: "There is nothing good from these young people do not expect." Of course, I exaggerate. However, some staff really fear for the future. Share this not funny compilation with his comrades.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting