"I Know Who Killed Me" ... This 3-year-old child was able to find his killer after a lifetime!

The three-year child was born and grew up in the Golan Heights, which are disputed territory between Syria and Israel. In its three-year boy smyshlen developed and already knows how to speak well and clearly express their thoughts. However, those things about which he told his parents plunged into shock. As it turned out, the boy remembers his past life! Moreover, he also remembers the circumstances of the death of the previous "guardian" of his soul. Edition Ofigenno.cc offers you a more detailed look at this incredible event.

The boy was often tormented by the same vision, which is a terrible quarrel, which led to an ax blow to the head. The parents at first did not attach particular importance to his son, but it struck a realistic stories that my father and mother decided to share this news on the advice of his village.

Told boy caused a lot of excitement among the peoples of friends who live in the region. The Druze believe in reincarnation. According to their belief, birthmarks indicate the circumstances of the death in a previous life. The boy was born with a characteristic elongated spot on the head, and this fact helped the adult rather believe his incredible stories.

Wanting to check the above, a group of local residents led to the elders went to the village said the boy. There the boy was able to identify the house where he lived in a past life and remember the name of the man who owned his soul. Named people really lived in that place and went missing four years ago.

The boy was able to recall the name of the murderer and went straight to his house. « I remember how you killed Me i>, - said the child offender. - We had a fight, and you hit me with an ax i> ». The killer was white as a sheet, but pleaded not guilty.

Then the child pointed out the place of burial of the body in a pile of stones. There really discovered the remains of a man with a wound on his skull. The injury was located in the same place where the birthmark boy.

Under the burden of evidence, the killer was forced to admit his guilt. A boy has since ceased tormenting memories of a past life.

This fact is considered by many scientists as proof of the transmigration of souls after death. Tell the story reflected in the acclaimed book of the German therapist Truttsa Hardo "Children who used to live: the reincarnation of today».

We hope that this story you opened new horizons of life and forced to reflect on the mysteries of the universe. And do not forget to share this recording with my friends, because the mystery leave no one indifferent.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting