The guy had to choose between a girl and a dog. For him, the choice was obvious ...

Any relationship in itself - it is hard work and constant compromises on both sides. But sometimes they interfere with a third party, whose influence can not be ignored. It's about that case, and today we want to tell ...

The user of one of the social networks on behalf of Goetz met for four years with his girlfriend and decided that it was time to put relations on a new level. But it turned out that his girlfriend can not stand dog Goetz, whose name is Molly. As a result, the guy was an ultimatum. He was for a girl to get rid of his beloved dog. Goetz without thinking twice advertised as follows:

I'll give in good hands
« My girlfriend does not like my dog ​​Molly. So I need to find her a new home. Her noble blood. It was my 4 years. Not really trained, but he likes to play games. The owner of a thick head of hair, and therefore requires special care. She loves when her caring. Asleep when I'm working, and at night the noise regularly. Eat only the most expensive dishes. But the door did not meet you ever. It does not bite, but regularly holds various podlyanki. If someone needs my 30-year mean and selfish woman, then collect it because we have a dog, it is no longer needed! Urgent! I> »

A few days later Goetz advertisement updated by writing that she sent to the developers (parents), and they are looking for a new girlfriend Molly.

These are the stories honored unprecedented global attention. You decide whether Goetz rights, and to further discussions can share this article with your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting