This python would not do stupid things if I knew that it would be the biggest mistake of his life ...

"The turkey was thinking, but the soup was," - says the proverb. This huge python in contrast to the turkey never thought ate the whole steak porcupine and he became meat for soup. Animal little has calculated that the decision to eat the whole porcupine will be the largest and, in general, the last mistake of his life ...

The fact is that during the hunt pythons are not guided by vision, and its thermal sensations. That is why the snakes out of the reserve Lake Eland Game Reserve, South Africa, at a time bitten off more than I can chew, leaving a few hours later was found dead. Br-rr, an eerie sight!

4-meter python workers Reserve found dead.

They do not have long to find the cause of death of the animal. As it turned out, his last meal was a porcupine. B>

Eaten porcupine with its long needles damaged internal organs snake.

Reptile izdohla soon.

Here's what the autopsy showed python stomach ...

Other animal instinct for survival much stronger feeling of hunger.

That's such a sad story ... This is not a fairy tale with a happy ending. This wildlife with their cruel laws, which survives in all the strongest sense of the word. Tell me about this case, his companions.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting