She sacrificed herself for her husband, a Japanese man. Perhaps this should be a real love ...

It happens that people do not do anything special (as it seems), simply live honestly and fairly, but ultimately they will learn about the whole country. It is a life lived Claudia L. Novikova. She was a simple woman, she had to go through the link, but she knew how to love truly, as not everyone will be able to love, sacrificing himself. The history of relations and Claudia Novikova Yasaburo Khachiyan known both in Russia and in Japan. That's just about her death in Japan said on national television, and the funeral in Russia came only a few people, because Claudius Leonidovna relatives have almost gone, and friends have long been moved to another world.

Claudia and Yasaburo met in 1959. At that point, they both knew what life in Stalin's camps. Before the war, Claudius has married and had a son. Like many women of that time waiting for her husband from the front, but it is condemned and sent to Kolyma. Returning from the war, her husband got a new wife.

Fate Yasaburo was also tragic. Before the war, he left with his wife in Korea, but when Soviet troops entered there, he, like many Japanese convicted of espionage against the Soviet Union. After the expiration of so happened that the name of Yasaburo not made the lists of prisoners of war, who were serving at home. Ride it was already nowhere, the more he thought of his wife and children died, and was afraid to go back to Japan after so many years spent in the Soviet Union. Therefore Yasaburo became a Soviet citizen by the name of Jacob Ivanovich.

Claudia L. recalled: « We met him in Bryansk. I saw his non-Russian face, he was beaten, lean, with aching sadness in his eyes. I just felt sorry for him. In the early 60s a friend invited me to the village of Progress in the Far East. I left, and he wrote that he wanted to come to me, but I refused, and no one except a friend, did not admit that in correspondence with the former Japanese prisoners of war ... i> »

But Yasaburo, or rather Yasha, still came to her. They were married and lived together for 37 years. They lived modestly grown cucumbers and tomatoes, bred bees and goats. Jacob became a barber, he loved to photograph and studied acupuncture. Claudia was jealous of the whole village, because the man in her hardworking, but still does not drink and does not smoke. Here are just children, God gave them ... The couple even going to die one day. Once, when he was retired, Jacob brought the two coffins, to understand them, dried, hammered together again and threw in the attic, but they did not come in handy ...

During reorganization of the families of the village Progress told his relative, who did business with the Japanese, his neighbor. Hearing the story compatriot, the Japanese staged a quest for his family and found his brother first, and then his wife and daughter.

More than half a century, she is waiting for her husband Hisako. She came back from Korea with her daughter and worked as a nurse. Hisako save money and built a house, decorate it to her husband, but did not know whether he is alive. In addition, it has opened a bank account in his name. Yasaburo When found, his daughter has been more than 50 years.

Yakov Ivanovich did not want to go home, despite the entreaties of her daughter and brother. « You're everything to me i>», - he told his Russian wife. But Claudia decided to take everything into their own hands. Her favorite was sick, and in Japan he could live much longer. Yes, and his Japanese wife is entitled to the death of her husband a hug.

Claudia L. husband made a passport, changed the savings in dollars and ... divorced. Otherwise, he could not claim the property and inheritance. In 1997 they said goodbye forever ...

Yasaburo regularly had sent his Russian wife, small gifts, and invited her to visit. A Japanese writer wrote about the book Yasaburo and Claudia, journalists made a film. The entire prefecture collecting money for the trip, "Clara women" in Japan. And she still came when she was over 80. Claudia L. hugged Yasaburo Japanese wife, they just cried and understood everything, they did not need a translator. After that, our heroine has twice visited Japan. She visited the show, which is set on the basis of their Yasha history. Both times Yasaburo persuaded her to stay (Hisako at that time had already died), and phone calls asking to back to Progress. Move to Yapniyu Claudia L. did not dare, and would not let her husband back, because I wanted him to live with dignity. She herself until the last days led a modest but active life, and a year before his death, even the dig up the garden.

Claudia Leonidovna Neighbors say that she died happy. Her Yasha was alive, and recently became a go and see her granddaughter Larissa: her son had two daughters, but first relationship with them did not develop, but in the last years of his life Claudia L. moved closer to one of them.

After the death of Claudia Novikova progress in the settlement began to come a lot of letters, including from Yasaburo. He refers to it as a living: « Claudia, I know that you've been away, and grief overcomes me. All those 40 years that I have lived in Russia, you were next to me. Only thanks to you I was able to return to Japan. I remember how we made the coffins for two. If I could, I would have rushed to you and pulled you to the heart of tightly ... But I am powerless. Rest in peace, dear. Your Yasaburo i> ».

Tell this story to your friends, let them know about this love someone else ...

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting