How much do I carry this heavy cross ?! 20 mothers who tired of parenting.

Animals like mother's milk absorb unprecedented devotion and loyalty. "All is elementary, but it's innate instincts!" - You will say. But where to take it to some people than to animals, when it comes to motherhood ?! Sometimes, for the sake of their young pussies ready for actions for which dare not everyone. But not everything is so smooth, when we talk about the education of the younger generation. Four-legged pets are also sometimes powerless. Of course, motherhood - it is hellish work. And even in animals there is despair and fatigue of daily household chores.

This 22-tailed moms, who seem a little tired of the performance of maternal duties. Smehota and only!

My little face for a few months does not belong to me, if you know what I mean ...

Master, for God's sake, tell me when that little monster striped leave me alone?!

Save! I beg you! B>

What is my punishment?!

Can not wait menopause ...

What? Tell me: what?! B>

During this time I learned to sleep anywhere, anytime.

Sandy, you're too big for that!

Buy cute fluffy kittens ... Yes, even I will give gift!

How much can you say I'm not your mother!

No I did not say there would be so much ...

Oh, those games!

When they had gone to bed to sleep?!

For God's sake, help!

You zaberesh them out of here, right?

How long must I bear this heavy cross?!

A father somehow gone somewhere ...

It was the biggest mistake of my life.

It is certainly pretty, but ...

Still motherhood - that's fine!

Yes, motherhood - it really titanic work. But what is happiness - to raise his little copy. Then are not terrible even the most complex family responsibilities. Show mils of his friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting