The girl did not come out for the guy because of his social position. She later regretted her decision!

Probably one of the most important tasks that must decide a person in your life is to find the second half. In this difficult situation, everyone is looking for their approaches. Someone important to the person who will be there, always supported in difficult situations, someone appreciates good sense of humor and docile nature. But there are people who put in the first place money. It is about them, and today we want to talk. More precisely tell you the story, clearly demonstrates that it is important to appreciate in a person's inner world, not the number of greenbacks in his pockets. Because the social situation can change at any time, and personal qualities are preserved forever.

very poor young man fell in love with the daughter of a rich man and made her an offer. Hearing this, she said: i>

- My daily expenses correspond to your monthly salary. We are not destined to be together, I do not love you, so do try to find someone more in tune with your circle. I>

He could not forget her, so never married. After 10 years, they met at a party. She immediately said: i>

- Hello! I'm married. My husband earns tens of thousands of dollars, besides, he is clever and beautiful. I>

The guy was unpleasant to hear from the woman of his dreams. Then it came to her husband and said: i>

- Sir, you're here too. Greetings! Look, this is my wife. I>

The guy nodded and left. Her husband turned to his wife: i>

- This is my boss. He owns the multi-million dollar project, which I told you. It's an incredibly kind person, but in his eyes you can always notice the sadness. The fact that he once loved a girl who has never achieved. Imagine how it would be happy with him. I>

She watched his past, it takes away, and went up to her throat lump. i>

The moral of this story is clear to everyone. You need to pay attention to what's inside, not on the wrapper. If you agree with me, then I share this story with your friends using social networks.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting