10 signs that you found the only

Look to these simple signs to evaluate your current relationship and understand that if the person next to you

Only. It can be quite difficult definition. Being the right person - is determined not only by genuine unconditional joy, but also your health. Stay in toxic relationships can rob you of true happiness, stop on the road to true love and not let you live a full life, but simply exist.

I'm not a psychologist, but I'm a holistic health coach, who has studied how each area of ​​life plays a huge role in our well-being - perhaps even your weight and clear skin. I also madly in love with her fiance. I found my soul mate, best friend and the most perfect man on earth.

We are incredibly happy. I hope that each of you will spend a moment to evaluate your current relationship and understand that if the person next to you.

Here are 10 (of many) simple things to look at the relationship:

Your partner - your best friend. You are on a 110% yourself, you feel at ease and enjoy the little things in life together.
Your partner - someone you want to see next in the darkest moments
You can be away from each other, but each of you do not like it.
Your partner - your option №1, with whom you want to eat the favorite food, watch a show or embarrassing to forget the rules of behavior at the table, because you had a terrible day
You're going to compromise with each other. You do not always stand on his.
You care about him or her more than himself.
You know that throughout life you will change and grow old, but you want to change and grow old together. To live, enjoying every period of time spent together.
When something happens - a terrible, exciting or very little - he or she is the first person with whom you want to share it.
He or she balances you and you do the same thing. If one is weaker, another - stronger.
You know that, whatever happens, he or she will always be with you and will be with you on the same side.
Bonus: every day you both think about how lucky you are that you have found the most perfect man on earth.

If you want to find a perfect, pass my course esteem and true love.

DANIELLE EVA PEWHAIRANGI

Tags

See also

New and interesting