DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE AND LOVE

What is the difference between love, when you start to feel euphoric and weak in the knees, and true love?

As many reading this article, I - temporarily lonely woman, and you know what? I'm tired every day to hear from friends and girlfriends:

"And why is it you do not have a Man»?

"You are too beautiful to be alone».

"You are left alone again ... maybe with you that something is wrong»?

And all those years when I was left alone, I always answer this one and this sentence: "I have not met the one who could love».

Someone said that when you're with someone you fall in love, you start to feel euphoric and weak in the knees. They argue that you "understand all at once," and that you just do not have a choice.

But other people believe that it is not beyond the love of human control, and that to love someone - a conscious choice that you can and should do. And little by little, I realized that these two categories of people are talking about two very different forces: love and love.

What is the difference between them? The main difference is that one of these forces could not exist without the other, and the second - quite.

Loving someone - then make informed choices. Love is logical. We love our parents because they are ready for us to go to the ends of the earth. We love our friends, because they can tell any secret.

We love our guys because they are always there and are often willing for us all. But ... we love them?

Last year, I broke up with my ex-boyfriend already. It happened quite suddenly. One morning, opened my eyes, I realized that nichutochki not in love with the man sleeping next.

But when I tried to explain to him what I had in mind, it could not find the right words for it. I could not do it because almost did not understand what I felt.

All I can say with some certainty - is the fact that our relationship I obviously was not enough. And when she tried to rationalize his feelings, then I came to the conclusion that I liked him, I respected him, trusted him, even loved him - but was not the least bit in love with him.

Loving a man - is to share all his passion to be the same love with him - is not only to share his passion, but also admire them to such an extent that it is admired in you the same passion for their own.
Loving a man - then share them with all of your thoughts - and not very important, but to be in love with him - it means not only to share with him all your thoughts, but when he's not there to see it anywhere, wherever you go off, think about it during any conversation, and feel it, inhaling any flavor.
Loving a man - is to feel the warmth and tranquility in his arms, and to be in love with him - it is also a wish that it was as good as you now, because you always want to make it nice - both physically and emotionally .
If you fall in love with a man, then do not worry - it comes with and love for him, but you may well love someone as a friend, not being in love with him.

Again and again I ask myself - maybe I should accept the offer of one of my friends, who wanted to be my boyfriend? But I refused them all, and has not yet found a pair.

But deep in my heart I know - everything is as it should be. And if one of them was my second half - I would have learned. I would have felt absolutely happy, and maybe even could not explain why.

I will always love my ex-boyfriends, but to stay with them until the end of my days, simple love was too small. For just fall in love and staying in love, having no choice and finding no reason you can experience true love.

And try to link their fate with a good man, in principle, worthy of love, in the hope that someday I it really in love ... so rely on the fate I am not ready.

I believe that each person is unique and unrepeatable, which is why each of us understands what a "fall in love" in his own way. That is why we should take a closer look closely to your feelings and trust them in matters of the heart. After all, if you are able to fall in love with someone like crazy, it does not mean that your girlfriend will be able by the same passionate love. But you and your friend always fall in love for real, one hundred percent. Just do it in different ways. That is why we can not assess whether the stronger the love of one pair than the love of another - we do not have and will not have the scale on which to measure someone's love. It's for the best.

And even more so can not be blamed for the lonely woman that she still could not find the man who could turn a head to her as it was not possible before anyone else - because we all go through life your way.

And perhaps it is hot flame of love and true love holds for our life that veil that separates rational people hopeless dreamers.

Sheena Sharma

Tags

See also

New and interesting