Favors, who appreciates every woman

Women need attention. In fact, attention needs to be anyone, I'm serious! But women still need to drop of more because they hell, woman!

Women need attention. In fact, attention needs to be anyone, I'm serious! But women still need to drop of more because they hell, woman!

Even if you have an awesome boyfriend, you can always be much better, right? And if you have a problem with understanding women, this article should help you.

1. Welcome and farewell kisses
Nothing makes us feel out of place, like a kiss a loved one in the morning and goodbye. Admit it, it's nice and you, but it's nice girl! When your lady goes to work, or when she returns home to greet her with a kiss - one of the great ways to keep the mental attitude. Warm and welcoming effect of these kisses reminds us the days when our ancestors were humanlike apes, and its location showed inspected for small parasites. Welcome kiss means "I'm glad to see you," and farewell - "I'll miss you».

2. huddling
If you're going to say something in the spirit of "it's all calf tenderness, the men do not lie in an embrace with her ladies, wrapping them in his beard," I tell you that you are absolutely wrong. Embrace - a key factor in normal relations. If you hate to hug more than once a day, your relationship can not be called normal. Even touchy wants to hug and to feel close to a loved one often. All this talk about the fact that hugs prolong life - not a fairy tale.

3. Do pleasant things
No girl will not give up a bouquet of flowers. The main thing, of course, choose the flowers that the girl really like not to miscalculate, or surprise can not be entirely pleasant.

Of course, not just flowers - the only consolation for the female eye. Write her a note on the paper and put it in his jacket, came to her in a couple of gentle Skype messages, make breakfast, boil her coffee, went for a walk with her in the park and draw with chalk on the pavement children something funny. Buy her favorite chocolate, give it a funny hat, remember when her mother's birthday. A bunch of the little things! The main thing - to have a fantasy, it strengthens the relationship with the girls.

4. Notice the little things and compliments
Girls spend very much time to look at. All of these make-up, manicure, haircut and other procedures are often made to pay attention to them and admired them. Be kind, mind you this nonsense. Of course, there are women that all these manipulations do for yourself (yes, man, really there), and there are those who do not watch for a.

Notice a new haircut, or what she was wearing a dress - it's important. She tries to look good, and if it really is, it can and should be commended. Not so hard to notice that the girl, something changed. If you do not notice that there are two logical explanations. First, you do not see sense to ignore such "little things", because you're a man, it's not a man's job, "women love when all sternly and without sentimentality" (underline as appropriate). Second, you do not care for it. Small compliments will help you go a long way in any relationship.

5. My dishes
Enough talk about the fact that it is a woman's business. We live at a time when the border is erased. She made you a classy dinner? Why not wash the plates after it? This is a great indicator that you truly appreciate all that she does for you, and the food was really tasty. This is a subtle allusion to the fact that "it is - a woman, not the dishwasher 'and stuff like that. Finally, imagine that she would have to wash it all. She prepared food, spend a certain effort, and now she will still have to wash the pots and plates until you full and satisfied, you will sit in front of a computer. Show a little empathy, man!

6. Help her take off / put on the robe
Nothing nice to not confuse women as helping with a jacket or coat. You help her take off his jacket and hung it on a hanger. It is obvious that it can cope without you, but it's a nice "Knight" a little thing that will cheer up and you and her. It is from the same opera, which opened the door to the lady.

Help the girl to dress - too embarrassing nice gesture on your part. If you think of the relationship as a strip arrangement of the members of your unit from any computer game, help with outerwear you add at least 10 points out of 100 possible.

7. hugging her from behind and kiss on the forehead, cheeks
Kisses on the forehead, cheeks and nose - it's nice and cute. I especially like the kiss on the nose, but this is personal preference. This gives the girl to understand that you just want to be around, you are touched by it and your good to be close to her, even when she does not prepare you food ...

8. Let her sleep
A common scene in any romantic movie: a girl with a guy watching a movie, and then fall asleep in his arms. This can happen in life (I'm serious!). Let her sleep. This does not mean that you have to pass the time until your girl deign to wake up in the morning. This does not mean that you have to shake her to wake up and do not force you to lie in an uncomfortable position. How can I gently placed her on the bed, or conveniently place it on the couch. In 80 percent of cases, the girl did not wake up, and if you wake up, then immediately fall asleep.

9. pushed through the crowd of people
Girls like to feel protected. In fact, this feeling, which lacks all the people. Women expressed his desire to hide behind a big back or find support and support in the face of a loved one. We also want to be protected, but express it somewhat differently.

Whenever you are faced with a crowd of people at some meetings, concerts, rallies and other events, and you have to go through it, take her hand or push it to himself, and he start slowly, softly and gently pass between people, that it followed you on the free territory already. So you will show himself a great man who is trustworthy.

10. Tell her "thank you»
We often forget to say such banal words of politeness, although it would seem, it is an axiom. She made you lunch with me? Do not take it for granted, tell her "thank you" and a kiss on the nose. She put in your apartment, so that now there are pure as ever? Thank her. She gave you a wonderful evening? Tell her last words. When we learn to do this, man? I'm serious.

Ladies, to share our men have seen!

Tags

See also

New and interesting