20 best statement about love and relationships

The most interesting, most intriguing and the most wise sayings about love and relationships

There is nothing more interesting thoughts about love, hate, friendship. I think, you know all about it in the world, but each new event will inevitably changes the overall picture.

We collected the most interesting and the most intriguing and the most wise sayings about love and relationships. Read them, learn to see the nuances, draw conclusions, check it in practice, and become wiser and happier!

Woman forgives as long as he loves. Do not abuse ...
A man should keep in mind that a woman defenseless. She must always be man's shoulder, care and confidence in him. Even if it looks strong.
Only a man who respects a woman can leave her without humiliating her.
Brown-eyed people - it's very soft. Like they always sincerely, fervently and faithfully distinguished those who chose.
Indifference makes a woman nervous and care makes it tender. Every man has what he deserves.
A man should be a woman: in thoughts, in my heart, in my soul, and shall be under the heel Heel.
Now to find a real, true friend is very hard. and if you have such a person, take care of it.
This man is known not by words but by deeds, and not the knowledge of a real woman in love, and loyalty.
In terms of true love does not exist. You can break up, quarrel, disappointed - perhaps everything. But whatever the reasons are, true love still lives on in the heart. It is separated from the mind lives is happening. Nothing you can do about this love and just keep it in yourself.
I do not understand people who are changing: if you love, there is no reason to change, and if you do not like - it makes no sense to be together.
You can seduce a woman if she has a husband ... You can seduce a woman if she has .... ... You can seduce a woman who has a husband and .... ... But you can not seduce a woman who has loved - it already has everything that she needs!
Being an ideal - it does not mean evident. Being an ideal - means to cut into the memory.
No matter how many shortcomings there was a man, he will always be perfect, if he loved.
Not bind love, friendship, respect, as a general hatred of anything.
This girl smiling all friends with elected, only love.
Only a man who respects a woman can leave her without humiliating her.
The strongest magic in the world - this is love ... Believe it. Only it gives power to turn off the mountain to get the stars from the sky and just makes seeing the world is much wider! Love one another - it's wonderful! And the whole world will be even more wonderful and magical!
To create a family is enough to fall in love, and for its preservation must learn to tolerate and forgive.
A woman is never chetkogo Planá actions ... She strashna svoey improvisation ...
It is better to lose the pride for the person whom you love, than to lose the person you love because of pride.

Tags

See also

New and interesting