Parable about the circumstances change people

The beautiful parable about how to look at problems in life. The choice for each of us.

One day my father came a daughter, a young woman, and said sadly:

- Dad, I'm so tired of all, I have persistent difficulties at work and in his personal life, is simply not the strength ... How to cope with all this?

The father answers:

- Let me show you.

He puts on the plate 3 of the pan with water and bring carrot, egg and coffee. Lowers each ingredient in a separate pan. After a few minutes off the plate and asked the daughter:

- What happened to them?

- Well, carrots and cooked egg and coffee disappeared - meets girl.

- Correctly - is responsible father - but if we look deeper, we find that the carrot that was hard, after boiling water become soft and supple. Egg, which used to be fragile and liquid, it was hard. Outwardly, they are the same, but internally has changed under the influence of the same hostile environment - boiling water. The same is happening with people - strong external people can become unglued and weaklings where fragile and tender only harden and become stronger ...

- And what about coffee? - I asked in surprise daughter.

- Oh, the coffee - it's the most interesting. He is completely dissolved in a hostile environment and changed it - boiling water turned into a wonderful flavored drink. There are people who can not change the circumstances - they change and transform them into something new, for removing yourself a favor and knowledge of the situation. Who we are in a difficult situation - the choice of everyone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting