HOW'S LOGIC

This masterpiece! The secret of female logic disclosed!

I decided to make a simple salad to please the family. Chicken salad. Especially just left a bit of boiled chicken, still no one eats. In this salad needs pineapples. I use fruits from the can, and the juice was. Drink? I do not want ... Pour? It's a pity.

She remembered one pie recipe, there needs pineapple juice just. I make a cake. But there some reason only the yolks were needed, and the proteins remain. Well do not throw them the same ?! Put in the fridge - still then throw.

I come up with! You can bungled meringue. It is easy, fast, tasty! The meringue used lemon peel. Lemon was bald ... If you leave it dries quickly. As with lemon do something ?!

Yeah, it turns out a delicious sauce for the salad. The salad was gone half an onion. And the second half is looking at me. And it somewhere?

Can spaghetti tasty tomato sauce to cook. I found in the refrigerator can of tomato juice own cooking. He went half. And with the remainder of that? It's a pity if lost. The very same work in the summer, closed. Natural, no preservatives, long kept open will not.

I think a little, decided to cook Borschik. But, alas, it was not at home beets. We quickly gathered, he jumped into the shop. I bought beets, potatoes, cottage cheese, sour cream, toothpaste, socks (at a discount), slippers (the action was too), several packages of soap, just in case. On the way back went to the bank, there is a communal paid, near the bank dropped in to the studio, took the shoes after repair, bought in a bread kiosk fresh buns children to school for sandwiches. Barely I got home with it all. I cook soup. I have not noticed whether there was anything. She fell into a chair, his back hurt, legs fall off, the hands do not feel ...

I think that's crazy! I wish I drank the pineapple juice!

Author: Olga Kramarevich

Tags

See also

New and interesting