All have acquired overwork

Despite the fact that we are all faced with a child with a playful saying "curious Varvara's nose torn off in the market," some of us still want to know more. About his family, friends, colleagues, neighbors in the area and even strangers with whom you meet in the transport, cafes or streets. It therefore became popular photo projects that have clear social orientation, something like "Girls and their rooms," "What's in the fridge," "children's bedrooms", etc.

But Stockholm photographer Sanna Kvist (Sannah Kvist) decided to devote his photo project titled «All I Own» (Everything I own & quot;) the young people born in the eighties of the last century.

Of course, the implementation of creative ideas are not required by Sanna unceremonious vlamyvaniya in apartments devchenok and boys. The girl began to go and see on a visit to his friends, who are interested in her idea and not afraid to expose to light their personal belongings. And for this they had to pretty tricky to liberate the photographer to the whole room and gently spread out belongings, acquired in less than three decades of life.

In the process of creating the project, gradually it becomes clear what the most valued each of the participants. For example, personal belongings neatly arranged computer and disks, you can easily determine a man's attraction to video games, amateur photographer - for photographic equipment, carefully placed on top of the entire "rack" household effects, a musician in the foreground is his favorite guitar, and an athlete shoes, dumbbell and so on. Student is easily recognized by slender rows of books in brightly colored covers, and give out tourist backpack and camping mat, sleeping pad.

In general, seeing all these diversified presented installation of personal belongings, immediately comes to mind paraphrased adage - "Show me what you got, and I'll tell you who you are».

Tags

See also

New and interesting