Gangster caches

Writes hardingush:

All week I am going to write a post about the caches that lifted last Saturday and it is impossible. That in the comments zalipnu, laziness pictures reduced. But today rallied.

In fact, of course, we are not working, and Opera, investigators, explosives. We only provide safety measures. It happens that all the contents of the caches do not see - to put somewhere in the blocking and idle the whole day, covering the operational investigative group and those who provide their security in place. But this time the boys were immediately on the spot. I personally was not, so I asked to take a picture. Photos are under the cut.

Most often, a cache is a hiding place far from the base. Migrate bandits constantly have all their belongings back-breaking labor on itself not carry away, we have to nykat part of the property and ammunition. And then come the evil and death squads ... "three tape recorders, three gold cigarette case domestic leather jacket ...". Sometimes it caches that leave collaborators nishtyaki and imaratyshi then carried into the long-term caches. And in this case - a long-term caches, for the future.

This does not mean that all the buried. Periodically perezakapyvayut because the detainees surrendered and poured Old. Plus a year caches can be determined already visually - the characteristic features. This time - a solid catch:

For every taste:

I honestly do not know what these cans, but I assume that the mixture for the preparation of IEDs:

Apparently all their ammunition hidden:

The bottles also plsatikovyh cartridges. The best remedy for dampness:

Not bad so stocked, right?

In every box shnyaga for the repair and manufacture of home-made weapons, well, alterations in trauma, pneumatic, gas under martial:

"Iron horse takes the place of peasant horse." And here peacefully coexist:

It is now engaged in terrorism? Do you suppose your bare hands?

Although it should be noted that necessity is the mother of invention ... Again alter the existing pattern so that it can be concealed carry and at the same time with the shooting, he would not have killed himself shooting - not everyone can.

But to make the mind a sniper rifle could not. Like all parts there, but it did not ...

Well, actually here. Ah, I almost forgot. ashmul kindly shared video. Probably filmed press office:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting