Clashes in Plievo

I told him how it was. Long ago in a distant galaxy one village lived republic bandits. And this is a category of the population, next door to which no one is not happy. Not least because that at any time under the windows of the house might be shooting. A stray bullet - it is there a fool. Well, that's the people all the time anonymously complained that on this street have seen bandits who are wanted. Take, say, the measures, the way they do not go here, and then we can solve the problem themselves. Anonymous complaints are taken into account, of course, but no one cleaned the street will run based on such vague evidence. Maybe there is even an ambush, or simply someone wants that we patted the nerves of the villagers. Like, lawlessness siloviki - a panoramic view.
8 photos via hardingush

And this time one man noticed that a wanted bandit Pliev went into one of the houses in the neighborhood and did not come out from there. I called it where you want, and began to swear. Say, fotorozha rights at all poles hanging, and he walks down the street like "uasche nothing of innocence." Well, the Opera decided to act. They came out, took up positions, waiting for the day where this will Pliev. And gradually the opera come to understand that he can not come out well at all. A decent amount of people involved. Suddenly he would sit there week? We started the opera on these grounds to calculate the house in which lurks a bandit. Street something entirely cleaned nobody wants.

In short, the result calculated and operas happily told us:
 - Previously, we were not sure, and now, one hundred percent know and we can give no assurance that the villain is likely, possibly hiding supposedly in one of the four houses.
Cinema and Germans. Well, let's go home cleaned 4. Still, it's better than the street. Cordoned off the area, opera shouted their mantra that we must go out with his hands up, and then it will be worse, waiting. And no one goes. Started rigmarole - release of women and children, be a little people, do not hide behind their back, blah-blah-blah. Eventually released. All can work. We went to the house where they were seen throwing through the window, and it's empty. It turns out they defected to another. Come the second cleaned, and they in the third. In short, the house cleared the three of them have nowhere to go fourth.

Then Dad came running one of the bandits. He Said, they say, you are fascists. Punishers. The death squads. My boys are engaged in Stamps and floristry. Surely it is now and genocide?
And he says operas - road gangster dad! We understand your feelings and if your children are in no way guilty, let him continue doing it most Stamps, since much they themselves can not find wives. Occupation Stamps certainly a shameful thing at that age, but criminally punishable. Check and leave, why are you so nervous?

I went to the assault team. And there is the location of the buildings ... a long time to explain, in short, it is difficult to work with a shield. Bandits can see that there is no place to hide, and then started shooting. One bullet shields arrived to the station arm, which is due to shield peeking. Angle shooting was so. I had to move away. But the bandits ran into the house. He began to roll. See villains that something was wrong and decided to split up to go for a breakthrough. One tried to jump over the fence, thinking that there is no one waiting. This pernicious delusion immediately flew out of his head with brains. The second ran to the gate and ran nose to nose with a fighter who kept it direction. And in a duel one on one, he certainly had no chance.

Well there you have it. And now pictures:

We are waiting, waiting, waiting ...

They waited ...

Well, that's it, a little bit of messy fight ... held ...

Slightly facades and roofs of the houses affected ...

But there is a rocker!

Oh, and for those who like to tell you what weapons to put a hand, they tossed the corpse, and actually killed an innocent man ... holster under his jacket to wear shops can be seen well? He wears it for beauty, eh?

Photos of corpses I do not show. I do not support this. It is believed that for the prevention of terrorism and the training of law-abiding people who are prone to Stamps, it makes sense to spread photos of murdered gangsters. Well, even if spread by those who are engaged in prevention. And to me the state does not pay money for it, but for me the consequences of defects profilaktatorov eliminated.

These Hadzievyh (Pliev partners) caches still found, like there is someone pictures. I will try to get today or tomorrow and then tell about their nychku. Actually, everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting