Bloody showdown

No, dear vtykatel, it fucking is not a fragment of a soap opera with elimentami Achtung krimenala and is constitutive of the history of Florida, where, thanks to the local raspezdyaystvu palitsyi, praizoshlo zverskoye killing online. The case tag:

Duty dzheday napryazhonno ftykat advanced burkalami "Gangster Piterburg. Pennsylvania "papkorn guzzled beer and noisy Serban. It was the height of the day, the work was in full swing, and in the middle portion uzhe virevke dried up on someone's family house cowards. Vnizapno rang tilefon, policeman, poperhnulso, oblilsya beer prorychyal pyatnatstsat root words fuck and grabbed truppku in valasatuyu paw: "Ale, Kamanda R on the service of evil! Ugh fucking politsyya, you listen niibicheski vnematelno! "- Dzheday tutzhe truppku he threw on the table, made a sound yaschega pagromche and prinyalso napryazhonno eat popcorn dalshe. In truppke someone CAG usually cry and wail prinyalso.

During riklamy dzheday threw the empty bottle into a corner, relish belched and raised truppku again: "And behold, I licked him yaytsa how paslednie fool, and he kovyryalso palchekom in Minya in zheppe when he came to this mudag Pedro!" - Choked slizame calf on Provadia. "Um! Excuse me ma'am, "- nimnoga prihuel politsay did yascheg quieter -" something we have to svyazyu can snachyala and papadrobnee? "-" Fuck, yeah where uzhe padrobnee !!! Come stsuki, in Minya here chilaveka kill! "-" No, for all sletstviya Dita important shopesdets! So what about palcheka? "-" What the fuck ?? sletstvie Then just sichyas my ex-husband, ebiegolos, in my eyes when cuts pomaschi garden nozhnets yaytsa malcheku 17-year-old! "-" Which ische malcheku? "- Not sdavalso dzheday. "Yes yobanavrot! What raznetsa ?! Pinned my ex-husband, he is the current otkinulsya with bunks, tiper his name is Pedro, evil, like a clown with Badun, wanted to take his kerosene stove and cot, saw that I ebus with malchekom and tiper ... and there is already fucking snapped tiper beats him bashkoj apstenku I aboi current pakleila, but what is it !!! Come PVCs you soon, and that will come sasedi, I can not bear this pazora! »

Dzheday was podorvalso and dazhe put on his hat with agromnyme fields, but there riklama ended, he tutzhe plopped down in the chair again and potyanulso for Novaya bottle: "Your address?" - "17 Street, Building 2!" - "To be more precise?" - "What the fuck ?? or rather" - "You know, ma'am, we're old cards Horad, saglasna decree of the mayor put into service emigrantof and new partiyu not yet padvezli, paetamu nazavite signs at home, I zapisyvayu vnematelno" - "Ah, fuck, write: white house with broken dveryame, hang on a window yaytsa and pa Deuteronomy goes kavoto rink and rolled into a rug. Fuck me two mats? Pedro! Pedro! "-" Haras, ma'am, not Valnet your order is accepted! Svabodnaya box office! "- Threw dzheday truppku, parzhal and tytsnul kpopku ripleya. "But he came in, I immediately withdrew truseki and told him .." - again zazvuchyal voice heifers and palitseysky prevychno potyanulso to the crotch.

Total fucking. Miguel dreamed full pesda Pedro vernulso to palasatym friends and Ruthie had to give everything vyhadnoe pasobie new aboi. "It's all stsuki dzhedai!" - Complained nischyasnaya our karispandentu girl - "I was left without a single yobyrya, yy!" "It's all my fault, and rukovotstvo ofitsiyalno appointed Minh your stud for a month!" - Snatched the microphone dizhurny Jedi. - "True? And you know how aboi glue? "-" Aboi there, but her finger at me hoo! "-" Then I agree! "- Wiped slozy pelotka. "Fuck fuck you both!" - Padvel karispandent up, took back the microphone and wire uebal mail. © tt-34

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting