How do I repair stiralki gashes!

Good afternoon, Yapovtsy! My story in pictures about how to deliver the whole staircase away from the terrible roar during the weekend, the miracle of our washing machine nyametskaga rukozhopiya. So there potsiend HANSA PA4510B421 model year 2004. Yes it is 100% German, but not like now kyatay!
I spent at 100% until recently moving to a "new" apartment "will be seen repairs in the bathroom of the former owners (as they lived HZ)».
Diagnose the patient was diagnosed zvizdets bearings and seals on the drum for 9 years.
35 pictures

Actually that's a patient.

Label to find spare parts.

Dismantling the standard where you see bolts, screws, nuts, wrenched from the outside. Hansen has a little secret, because the tank is slightly tilted relative to the horizon in the demolition occurs ahead (in the standard analysis of most of the cars behind)

That's become bare dear!

Remove, supply and mylnorylnyh any different stinky laundry.

We are looking for a ten- podklyuchalku disable sfotat and memorable, and that then horseradish Th remember where.

Actually the ten derive from the viscera, it is necessary to unscrew the central nut is not fully chemnit epanut, but not much prokladkas the side depart and can be pulled out.

Oh, the advertising !!! 9 years old car, repairs have not been seen, ordinary city water where scale your mother? !!!

Well, not really a child of 2 washed, and 2 families (with parents lived before, they bought new when they left in the "new". Hand rubbed almost shines.

Posted in [mergetime] 1392987215 [/ mergetime]
So, what next ?! And then remove the load balancing.

Side.

Upper

Check, remove hoses, wires and springs.

Dismantle the tank, together with an electric motor.

Controller, audits.

The point night (23:00), a wife with a baby sleeping, I was a sapper and reconnaissance understand and virtually no noise.

Since spare parts shop is open on Saturdays from 8:00 to 11:00 and it is necessary to have time to buy. Again Auditor.

By the way, somewhere in the floor, my darling very upset, girls guess why TtN was very angry! When found!

Well, here and there I have more cars!

Day, the next Saturday. It is necessary to remove the motor, and a lower balance.

He took off.

Dismantling dvigun with a belt strap as the new no scuffs or three-ruble note, stsuko able to Fritz!

Raspolovinit tank. Actually that's the reason for the roar of 120 dB, the gland like a stone.

Pressed into the shaft from the bearing.

Oil seals and bearings is not touched, the Old record nameplate and look at the size of the gland Tipo. We have 30 * 52 * 13

30 * 52 * 13 The fact that Hans they are all different. While not tell do not know.

I call the suppliers' work procurement officer + admin "and lo! Do not buy China, 2 SKF bearings and seals 1550rub.

All skins №0 cleaned, scored waterproof grease.

Pressing assembly in the reverse order or anything complicated, special tools are not required.

By the way I decided to weigh the load balance.

12 8 kg.

7.9kg

11, 2 kg, not only concrete Hilo Fritz sold 31, 9kg.

And here I lay for ten days in citric acid. (like new)

Cool, vert, terminals collect sticks photo, and stretching.

Trial run, silence whispers machine with n ... ... and ... to ... the ... used ... to ..! Neighbors delighted, I think that we have left for a vacation or a new buy, and no! German Robit.
That's all kicking price rukozhopstva 1550rub.
Tool:
Screwdriver cross
Screwdriver Slot
Shura + extension
Hammer
Pliers
Sealant.
All the good and rukozhopiya.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting