Print tabs on the 3D printer or our Kote against the Japanese MiMi
animatronics - the creation of mobile robots that mimic the movements of living things, real or imagined. I>
A little over a year ago I was shown a concept video «necomimi» - frankly frikovsky gadget. This cat ears controlled using brain signals read by two neyrosensorov. Very emotional toy. First wanted to buy her disassemble and reassemble somehow different. Why do differently? I looked online video about a lot of these "Mimi" and realized that firstly ears move in only one plane that looks like something awkward. These koshariki move ears in all degrees of freedom. And secondly These neural signals with neyrodatchikami some questionable technology. Small girls could barely move his ears, as if they are not wrinkled his forehead, trying to ice cream cone. One even cried.
We all will be different: the ears will be free to move in two planes, and manage them will simply pressing a button on the remote. And for each button and come up with your program a special effect. Shorter. Collect simple robot animatronics programmed to movement simulating the movement of the cat's ears. What do we need? B>
1. The microcontroller Arduino Nano or MP1511 from trowels
2. Four servos. Micro or mini. 180 degrees.
3. Five buttons and switch
4. Power Supply 5-6 (four penlight batteries or even better poverbank smartphone)
5. A little wires, soldering
6. Thread a needle with
7. Two flap felt cloth of different colors
8. A couple of hours of free time
9. But most importantly - access to a 3D printer. It then will print frame ears and kinematics.
10. Free evening))