How to appease the kote and save your furniture

Today we'll talk about how to please the kote and save your furniture, if possible, of course.

Remember one truth: scold or punish Kote for damaged furniture and stripped wallpaper does not make sense.

Kote everywhere leave claw marks not from harm or mischief - it's instinct and kote does this simply because that should do it. Dadadadadad MUST!

Because of natural conditions, kote claws worn down by themselves: in the process of climbing trees, hunting for birds and others. But in urban areas, and even more "apartment" is usually precluded kote grind claws. So he and the "have to" spoil the walls and furniture.

But if you look at my kote kote ... sometimes scratch something either out of boredom or just for fun. Sharpening claws after sleep serves to kote kind of gymnastics, so often seen as awake kote stretches all over, clutching claws of the rug or mat.

The best way out of an unpleasant situation - to cheat and kote offer kittens. The sale of a variety of lot kogtetochek, or, as I call them - dryapalok, you can buy ready-made.

But! What I did not see - the price of "transcendental" and the quality of ... In general, solid synthetics. But we love our kote, and we understand that dryapat synthetics as pleasant as zhmakat in hand ball appetitnenkoy girl's chest.

Therefore, do not humiliate their kote synthetics, and make them a good deed - dryapalku. Especially because it is not expensive and is not long.

Today, I finally met and decided to remake his dryapalku kote. Fortunately, he did the other day to make a breakthrough, or rather break the old rope ...

Gotovimso. We need to do:
 - Board. Smooth and attention, unplaned! The width of pick and choose, depending on the size of the kote (my sternum developed so that it dryapaet feet wide).
 - Saw. To adjust the size.
 - Rope. I usually do, or hemp, flax or hemp with (it is stronger). At this time, hemp linen with a diameter of not very thick. The length of the rope ... It depends on the size dryapalki. It took me 50 meters.
 - Drill. To attach it to the wall.
 - Joiner area. To cut off exactly, that was beautiful, ord.
 - Screws with dowels. 2 pieces is enough. Well, a screwdriver, of course.
 - A little matter. Good drape, but the hand of the old were just my old jeans ...
 - Furniture stapler strengthen matter (for beauty) and a rope to the board.
 - Scissors, tape. Fix the ends of ropes.
 - Hammer.

To measure the board, with the area indicated sawed off.

Carefully wrap one end of the matter and on the back (the invisible hand) Cloth furniture fix a stapler. Along the way, we drilled two holes in the board and is screwed to our screws. Then to the hole under the rope did not look, and when aiming to the wall will need.

Take the rope, fix the end of the tape and cut off the excess. On the back of the brackets are targeting 10-15 end of the rope "edge to edge" and begin winding the rope board.

Hammer ... As if we do not tightly wrapped, advise them to shoot down "more tightly" has stranded loop.

When we convinced that rope grabs, with the length of the board has not made a mistake, wrap the other end of the matter and complete the "winding". The end of the rope, too, fix the tape and are targeting stepplerom.

To loop is not "floated" under the weight of the kote - on the reverse side, I still staples popristrelival rope.

Now we are putting to the place where to hang dryapalka. Screws have been screwed in, stick out. Small hammer on the screws makes a mark on the wall. Clean, concrete drill, insert the dowel, fasten dryapalku.

Harvesting srach, who divorced wake kote.

Kote oprobyvat. Judging by the way he polazil up and down - like

Epilogue.

From the appearance of the kote in the house it is necessary to make it clear that sharpen claws anywhere - you can not.

Ideal if you have got a kitten. Toddler easier and faster to educate properly.

With adult animals have more complex: the more so, if before it was allowed to rip off the walls and furniture.

Catching kote on the "crime scene", many are advised to loud (but not screaming) said: "No!" And attributed to the kittens. Here I can only say that you will achieve a lot more if you "speak" in his language. Your sharp hiss of visual superiority in size is much clearer than the kote for all of your verbal overtures.

After the "educational conversation" to take dryapalke, press lightly on the legs, so that kote released claws and take a few "dryapatelnyh" movements. And be sure to accompany it affectionate words (here is important intonation). You can encourage pochёsyvanie behind the ear, for example, but it had some kote like more.

To wean kote from damage furniture or walls, all the places where he is seen sharpening claws - smeared with vinegar, essential oils or special deterrent. You can wrap the areas of furniture gauze glue or double-sided adhesive tape the bottom of the wall - kote not like any entangled in gauze, pads or feet stuck.

Good luck and good order in your homes.
Barmaley.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting