Called, helped

... I was driving home from work in a very umotala state according to this only desire was to isolate themselves from society and collapse into bed. Near the house I saw a neighbor and decided to throw to home, as happened more than once. According to him, I learned that he got in his car in the city center and can not be got, and with puppy dog ​​eyes asked for help. I do not know how to refuse people to help and here especially neighbor, did not seem very strange people. The process of towing it makes no sense to describe, except to say that he passed through one shaggy place by virtue of a stable cable break every 500 meters and the driver cretinism of the aforementioned neighbor. In general, hard thing of the past. It is clear that in the end it was limited to a simple "thank you", but I would not take anything in any case. The whole thing safely forgotten. About a month later I noticed a friend's birthday at a restaurant. In view of the very late at night and killed I had to catch a ride. And how do you think I caught someone? My neighbor who used to bomb at night. Just a classic of the genre. Driving up to the house of courtesy, I asked how much for shipping should be, what the answer was, and I quote: - "only 200r ... I'm not some tyrant, a taxi driver to take a lot." Next my shock, the transfer of money, the curtain.
Up to this point did not know that such people exist. The situation is in your court.

Tags

See also

New and interesting