Ice cream of my childhood

First, ice cream as a child, it is always a holiday. It's either going to the movies or the theater, or with their parents to the zoo or the park

And I loved to ride in with his parents in GUM, no I did not like pulling the store, GUM was the most delicious in the world of ice cream - ice cream in cups. During his 55 years in any country in the world, I did not eat ice cream vkusnee.Hrustyaschie wafer cups and delicate creamy ice cream.

Small wonder that in the old days, said foreign tourists - The Soviet Union need to come for three reasons: to see ballet, go to the circus and enjoy ice cream.

I will not write the history of the Soviet ice-cream, for sure this was earlier posts. I'll write what I remember ...

Butter, ice cream, fruit and berry, waffle cups with cream roses, popsicle, horn with chocolate icing ... Here it is - the era of ice cream!

They say that the guests at the ice cream was considered one of the toughest in the world and has been introduced March 12, 1941 In the domestic "shade" was not a single preservative, only natural milk! And all kinds of ice cream produced by a single technology. Therefore, the taste of dessert in any city in the Union was the same!

Soviet prices: Ice cream with "The Swan" (13 kopecks), dairy (9 cop), fruit (7 kopecks), chocolate "popsicle" small (11 kopecks), large (22 kopecks), "Leningrad" chocolate (28 kopecks) in a waffle cup butter with cream rosettes (28 kopecks) and ice-cream cake with cream. And more ice cream for 48 kopecks. Well, it's just what I remembered ...

Some species of the Soviet ice-cream were unique. For example, a waffle cup with cream rosettes at the top or the famous "Gourmet". Her appearance we owe the discovery of locksmiths who in the 70s invented a special nozzle. With it began to apply the glaze in a stream, rather than a "dip».

In addition GUM's ice cream, I was very fond of popsicle, and fruit sorbet. I remember a friend, as an adult, in preparation for GCSE, eaten for two 36 cups of water ice.

We have it cost 9 cop.

A decline of the Soviet ice cream came with the restructuring. And since 1990, the country has covered the flow of imported ice cream with obviously chemical filler, the taste of him was not the same ... At first tried every imported ice cream, but more and more it is disappointing.

While not stopped to buy it. But today that is wanted, and again disappointed. No, I do not want to say that today's ice cream is bad. My children and grandchildren, as well as millions of other people on the earth, eat it with great pleasure, but I like it, not really ... But that's just my opinion, my nostalgia ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting