Chandelier in the kitchen with his hands out of scrap materials

Overall wife wife called me lazy, which naturally hurt me. She said I want a chandelier that no one such nebilo. Looking at the price tags and horse Chinese quality in stores decided rukozhopit himself.

31 photo.

So - this is the reason that I started to peck brain

bought the plates at 130 rubles and some circles of 75. three of those and those. naturally chose a wife.

closer mug

closer bowl

4mm drill. it was chosen for the reason that in the shop near by other glass just nebilo.

Drills bottom of the mug. but slow going.

paste adhesive tape that not all shattered

the process took place in the kitchen on the dining table.

done! hour and a half and three holes drilled in it was the turn plates! two holes in the bottom as one wire did not want to climb. had a second wire drill.

start drilling and then rrrraz! Construction budget increased by 130 rubles.

Well, I think the wrong side started drilling. flipped, pasted clay, poured some water and then ...

Wife mentally cursed me, but said with a smile - nothing terrible, but I will not give the third tray. sorry.

In the end, bought three new ceramic 60 rubles, the new core drills and started again.

while I was drilling them - I'm cursed! withered hands, thoughts swirled, wife began to be disappointed in me.

something like, with God's help and obscenities hole formed.

realizing that the hole is too small, it was decided in the far pizdovat store and buy a drill 8mm kopeobraznoe. come what may!

and lo! God has heard my plea and somehow Drill!
I figured it would look like.

By the way - the basis of this dostochka chipboard gray 20h80 bought in Leroy in the department of furniture boards for $ 100.

began to think how it is to stick to the ceiling? decided to make the hooks and eyelets. loop here in all its glory. wee piece of designer zazhopil had to cut out the butterfly.

Well, these hooks are screwed into the ceiling. slightly tipped them to make it easier to wear the finished product.

collect ...

along the way I realized that on the wires to hold the entire structure of the weight is not an option. zaherachil still on 4mm hole in the bottom of each cup. Total of three holes. under two wires - one for tapping.

view from the back side

pressed still a child chat Lego since Screws fall into the same hole that the wires ... you had to somehow attach.

more a matter of technique, a knife and duct tape.
(Not blue electrical tape, because he had asked her to buy a wife. She said that the blue is no longer in vogue, for what later was called me nichegoneznayuschey Baba)

Well, a few photos of the finished product on the ceiling

more

Enabling

Enabling more

Tags

See also

New and interesting