Radner Muratov: interesting facts about life

Radner Muratov, described himself as an actor, Radik Muratov (other name he categorically did not recognize) born October 21, 1928 in Leningrad in a family party worker. In the early 30's his father was sent to party work in Tartary. There and childhood home of Radhika.
Like many boys of that time Radik Muratov dreamed of becoming a pilot. His idols were Valery Chkalov, G. Baĭdukov and Alexander Belyakov. In 15 years Radik entered Kazan Air Force special school, which successfully graduated in 1946. It seemed like a dream come true baby ...

In 1947, life Radner Muratov took a sharp turn. And, as is often the case, the reason for this was a simple accident. Taking a walk one day in Moscow, Muratov drew attention to the announcement on the recruitment of students in RSIC. Immediately there was a spontaneous decision: why not try ?!
Radhika Muratov took on the first try, and not even because of his acting ability, but because of nationality. In all the media said about the Soviet Union, as a large multi-national state, and among the entrants in the year as a time dominated by young men and women of Slavic origin.

VGIK Radik Muratov happened to learn from renowned director and teacher Mikhail Romm and Sergei Yutkevich. I studied with him: Rose Makagonova Nina Agapov, Ivan Kosih and others. In 1951 he graduated from Muratov Film Institute and was accepted State Theatre actor.
In those years, the state theater actor was overstaffed, and the performances were staged bit. The young actor was almost out of work for several years on the scene he left only in the crowd. And in the late 50's Theatre actor and did shut down due to lack of repertoire.
Things were no better Radner Muratov and film. For the first time he appeared on screen in 1952 in the biopic "Man of Music." But the tiny episode remained unnoticed for spectators, as well as subsequent roles in the adventure film "Making the Mountain" and "Hercules" is in March ».

The first burst of fame actor brought a small role in a humble soldier Taksirova famous comedy Anatoli Granik "Maxim Perepelitsa." Especially the audience remembered his phrase, "No you're not a commander," which later became airborne.
Nevertheless, after this situation for Radner Muratov not changed. In the movie he starred still small and only in the episodes. To some extent the reason for that was his nationality. Yes, yes, the same nationality, which once helped him to enter the Film Institute, has now become a stumbling block for him. The director was not just an actor suitable material.

In the 60 years the situation has improved. And while in the theater (newly opened in the early 60s) and a movie he still battered exclusively episodes, but still it was a job. One of the best roles Muratov in that period should recall Tatar Zagirova, shirk work in optimistic drama Michael Schweitzer "Time, Forward!».
After fighting Radner Muratov lived for some time in a civil marriage with Isolde Izvitskaya. But then a rising star in the national cinema actor Edward Bredun fascinated, and they parted.

Muratov not long remain one. Soon he met, and then formalize their relationship with actor actress Helen. The couple had a son, Leonid. But the family did not last long. A few years later, Elena and Radner divorced. The actor later said: "I'll tell you straight: there is nothing wrong no. I got married and had a son. Wife as well as I shoot all the time. I'm in the same city, it is in another ... And one day she said to me: "Do not be offended. I do not see the need to do something. " That's it. No quarrels, there was nothing ».
More Radner Muratov not bind themselves by family ties. The reason was irregular passion ...
For the first time at the racetrack Muratov was in the early 60s. Horse racing is so fascinated him that the actor began to vanish there permanently. He is well versed in horses and often won. But the actor is constantly let down his excitement. Won money he immediately put on the next race and, in the end, everyone loses.
Radner Muratov all understand, but to cope with this pernicious passion he could not.
1971 was the most successful in the career Radner Muratov. That was when he played a starring role - Vasily Alibabayevich comedy Alexander Gray "Gentlemen of Fortune" (History of the film).

Role comically serious rogue Vasey, who was jailed for being diluted the petrol donkey urine, was originally to play the famous Frunzik Mkrtchyan. He has already agreed, but at the last moment had to abandon because of employment in the theater.
Meanwhile Muratov in this comedy was offered another episode - the warden. Actors Theatre actor, being people dependent, were obliged to accept any offer filmmakers. This was especially true neraskruchennyh, little-known actors. What was the surprise of all, when Muratov suddenly abandoned this role. When asked about the reasons for refusal, he stated that he would not refuse the role of Basil Alibabaevicha.
After some deliberation it was decided to give a chance Muratov. Samples were successful, and the actor confirmed.
"Gentlemen of Fortune" brought Radner Muratov wildly popular. But, oddly enough, on the career of the actor is not at all affected. Muratov was still all the same epizodnikom that it, in fact, quite satisfied. Plenty of work and money epizodniki earned at the time a good idea.

During the period from 1971 to 1986, he starred in two dozen films, including: a comedy directed by Leonid Gaidai "12 chairs" (chess) and "Do not be!" (History of Film) (police officer), a comedy Vilhena Azarov "incorrigible liar" (waterer) detective series "Conscience" (Rakhimov), an adventure film series "Lost Expedition" and "Golden River" (Ahmetka) comedy George Danelia "Athos" (Murad Rakhimov), TV's "Eternal Call" (Magomedov).
But the money in your pocket Muratov not linger. He also disappeared at the racetrack. They say that by the mid-70s, he lost so much money that they can buy a few cars. His predilection actor scared all my friends. And who would like to communicate with someone who is constantly begging money from others for the next race.
In 1986 Muratov was awarded the title of Honored Artist of the RSFSR. It was the last happy event in his career. In 1988, ceased to exist Theatre actor, did not become more inviting and the actor in the movie ...

The last years of life Radner Muratov lived in a studio apartment on a modest pension. More precisely, did not live and survive. Son as he could, trying to help his father, but refused assistance from Muratov. "Radik Zinyatovich anyone in his life did not let - said Elena Petrovna, the former wife Muratov. - When he was in the hospital, it all came to visit, my son suggested that he get out of the apartment. But he forbade us to go in there without him. It has long been his own life, he lives his principles, his thoughts, his inner world. This is the fate of all the actors who are now out of work ».
In 2000 he suffered a stroke Muratov, after which the actor has become a refuse storage. He forgot the names, dates, and even simple words. Often the actor left the house and got lost in the streets. Income Muratov became absolutely unbearable - he did not have no furniture, no fridge, no TV, he slept on a previous hinge door. Assistance from relatives, he still did not accept. When the son has once again tried to bring him a bag of groceries, Muratov threw it against the wall with the words: "You think me a beggar ?!»

In October, Radner Muratov again left home and lost. Policemen he could not name any of his name or address. Guards once popular actor does not know and sent to a psychiatric hospital. Doctors were more conversant in film. Identify Muratov, they sent him to the 68th hospital where he died from another stroke.
He was buried at St. Nicholas Archangel Cemetery in Moscow.

Source: 1001material.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting