How to be photographed in the fall? Allowance for glamorous girls

Model - Anton Petrus
Photographers: Sergey Kononenko and Victor Schoor
Visage: None
Light: What horrible
Author of the idea: Anton Petrus
1. Pose the first "Type I all so zagadoshnaya." Sit on the ground and look at the pictures as if it took you a hundred bucks and does not give a year. Important - do not believe it seriously and do not snap a photographer shouting "Gad gave the money !!!»

2. Pose second "crown of leaves". Collect beautiful leaves and make a crown. Though so you can cheer yourself self-esteem and to submit a queen. Important - carefully inspect and clean the leaves with their feces (poop) seals and dogs, as well as inspect for the presence of ticks. Do not forget to duck! This increases the number of likes in instagramme 2 times!

3. Pose the third - "Dreamy". Find support (wood) and leaned on it. Ask the photographer to ask you a mathematical problem, it is better - the differential equation. You think hard, and the tree does not give you obbesilennomu bodies fall. Again, do not forget about duck

4. Pose the fourth - "Putana". Looking for a tree (mnogletnee plant with well-developed root system). Can you imagine what would happen if you are not enrolled in college. Work.

5. Pose the fifth - "A friend of Tarzan." Remember where we left the tree up to him. Photographer gets mouse (snake, cockroaches) and until the model is hanging on the tree with contorted face - lifts.

6. Pose sixth - "temptress". We are looking for a clean place, lie down on the ground. If you have a friend, ask them to dial in more leaves hands. I remember the phrase "Mrs. lyagla and asking," is trying to portray. At the command of the photographer girlfriend leaves thrown at you. This posture allows the first train seductive look before winter session. And secondly understand which of her friends hate you - when she planted a bunch of leaves in brick

7. Pose seventh - "off the ground." Attention - perform this difficult acrobatic stunt girl can weight up to 150 kilograms of. For this writing trick performed understudy author - an experienced stuntman. It is not recommended to perform the first time - requires many years of training and meditation at the Shaolin monks. Simultaneous jump and throwing leaves in ozduh - higher skill aspiring models!

8. Pose eighth - «Make LOVE, not WAR». Remembering the tree, looking for him and leans. In this position it is necessary to imagine that the photographer is very attractive and you're flirting with him. The danger may be the moment when the photographer starts to respond to your flirting ...

9. Pose ninth - Uni sadness. Model, I mean, I could imagine how much time it will take to psychological rehabilitation, after writing this post ...

Source: anton-petrus.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting