How young we were

Sobchak and dreams about death

Sobchak placed in "Instagrame" photo with the caption: "I am here 12 ... I love Cobain dream die before old age, that is, no later than thirty, I hate parents for bans and smoke. That would get to it now, for this girl. How much would I just told her the important ... From how many mistakes would be saved ... Although most likely I would have sent it too ... ยป

Mark Wahlberg crime

This is now the star pattern "Fighter" and "The Departed" 43 years old, and he is a decent family man and father of four children, but in times of violent youth Mark was a member of a street gang, and even received a sentence for attempted murder. He miraculously managed to fix your life.

Jolie makes herself cuts

Angie was insecure teenager. She felt like an outsider because of the unusual appearance, habits, dress in clothes from second-hand and thinness. At one period she was even depression - she put yourself cuts and wounds on the body.

Bright youth Kelly Osbourne

The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne all childhood spent on the road with their famous parents. And it is clear that when your dad mad and terrible Ozzy one of the most popular heavy metal bands, you get used to since childhood crazy and vivid images. It is only in recent years has become a Kelly dress stylishly and lost 20 pounds.

Charlie Sheen still chudit

Sheen in his youth loved informal hairstyles and leather leather jackets, and even have a drink and let the town red. What can I say, he is still not corrected, though tried his best. He went through rehab and anger management courses, but nothing helps.

Tags

See also

New and interesting