Do not think badly about people

With such a problem, but in its very unusual manifestations, faced one of the users of the Azerbaijani segment Facebook Rovshan Rahimov.
Welcome has no nationality.

Here's what he wrote on his page:
"Yesterday, drove to the house late. Binaqadi village. Most of my neighbors - are refugees. Parking spaces near my house was not, and I parked near a neighboring building. Thought flew - not like it to residents of the neighboring yard. But I was tired, it was late and took a chance.
Morning hours to the 11, I come up to the car and watch the picture that you see on the pictures. Clearing the glass, and even had the nerve to oilcloth and duct tape to close the window. That brazen and daring deed, I thought furiously. Well, that did not see who did it, at a time when he did it. Hospital he would not escape. What to do - about 200 tenants in the house. Do not yell and curse at the same rage in the yard. Threw the laptop in the trunk. Got into the car, started the engine. Raised glass. All integers and ok ...
I want to apologize to those who have made it good, because thinking about it is bad ... At night, returning tired, leave the window open, and in the glove compartment were very important documents. Here are my good neighbors, Azerbaijanis. I wish you and such ».
Comments here, I think, unnecessary.

Do good.

Source: news.day.az

Tags

See also

New and interesting