Dad about Cheburashka rosiyanah

Children's writer named Assumption 90% of Russians are "idiots»
The creator of Cheburashka now writes about Oranzhike - "young Navalny»

Eduard Uspensky in an interview to "Rain" said Andrei Makarevich support against which unfolded in the media hounding of his relationship to the events in the Ukraine. In particular, he invited the leader of the "Time Machine" in your music program "In our harbor came the ships", as a connoisseur of songs artist working-class suburbs.

Recall the words of Makarevich, he gave a benefit concert for the children of refugees from Lugansk and Donetsk, although many publications wrote that the artist made in Slavyansk before Ukrainian law enforcers. "Normal speech, spoke to the children. War can go, and people can share valuable songs, ideas, "- says the Assumption.

According to the writer, there was a split in the country because of the events in Ukraine, in particular, due to the Crimea. "The country is divided into 10% smart and 90% of idiots" - said the Assumption. At the same time he himself refers to the minority, considering joining Crimea mistake Russian authorities. This division among Russians was because "there is no cultural roots, no permanent laws, which would have brought some generation in one sense of the word" democracy. " In addition, said the Assumption, TV manipulates public opinion ...

"I have a book titled" Oranzhik "this book of innate acquires resistivity, a" young Bulk. " When he becomes an adult, it gets in the Suvorov military school, and there it is necessary to take the oath. He reads the oath, ready to defend the homeland, ready to use weapons ... Next in the oath is written: "I am ready to give my life." And he says, "I'm not ready to give their lives." He said how is it all ready, and you're not ready, we have a country, there are so many forests, fields and rivers ... No, he says, I'm not ready, because if they kill me, why me these forests, fields and rivers. Protect ready to die there is no & quot ;, - continued the theme writer

www.mk.ru/social/2014/10/01/detskiy...n-idiotami.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting