The man in harmony with nature

Artist and photographer from Vancouver - Elizabeth Gadd - pictures of man on nature background. She argues that the unity of man on the background of extensive and breathtaking scenery - and is the world harmony, to which we should all aspire.

Liz (Lizzie, as she calls herself) - very young girl. She was 21 years old, and she already recognized photographer of world renown. She grew up surrounded by beautiful hills and forests in Canada, and in love with them since childhood, began practicing photography since 14 years. Her work and articles about Liz photo magazines published in Poland, Germany, France, Canada, Russia, UK, USA.

In 2010 she discovered that not missed a single day, taking pictures of the landscape. And then she realized that this is its vocation. She especially liked to take pictures of landscapes, at the background of which was a man.

It was amazing! Nature. Power alone. Strong and exciting space. And you're alone with this great beauty of the world.

Inspired by Liz likes to walk on the terrain of Vancouver with his two dogs.

And when I did not take pictures, you can find me on the couch with a box of chocolates in hands. Here are two of my favorite hobbies. And they live.

Tags

See also

New and interesting